I Heard a Rumor

Previous: "Ready as I'll ever be.", you say lifting you head from your hands.

"Wait a tick, Wait a tick.", Klaus says.

"What?", you and Five ask in unison.

"We need some music to go along with this.", he says giggling at the end.

He's definitely high or drunk.

"Alright, let me just uh, get my phone out and pick a song.", you say pulling out your phone.

"Alright I got one.", you click play on the song. (AN: Please hit play on the song it fits so well)

You hit play, the music starts and Five stands up. He starts with his jacket.

AHHH KLAUS WHYY.

You can feel your cheeks burning up. You hide your head again in your hands before Klaus pulls on your arms.

"Hey, no, watch.", he says.

ARGHH WHY!

He then goes to undo his tie, belt, and then he finally lifts up his shirt.

Oh god... he's even hotter...

He now has his undershirt fully off. You stare with red cheeks and wide eyes at his body.

God, he's so fucking hot.

The song stops and that means he has to stop also.

"Alright, let me get my clothes back on.", Five says searching around the kitchen.

"Here.", you hand him his shirt.

"Thanks."

"No problem.", you say still blushing wildly.

"Okay, guess it's my turn to ask you guys. (Y/N), truth or dare?", he says smiling at you.

"It's my turn to do a dare, so I choose dare."

"I dare you to not speak for the rest of the night."

"W-What?! That ain't fai-", you get cut off.

"Shh, no talking.", he tells you with a wink at the end.

You cross your arms looking away at him still with a blush on your face.

"Hey Five, truth or dare?", Klaus says.

"Truth."

"I heard a rumor that you like little miss (Y/N), is that true?"

He clearly doesn't care about anyone right now.

"Well... I mean... maybe...", he says pausing and stuttering.

"Can (Y/N) talk to express her opinion?", Klaus asks Five.

"Y-Yeah."

"I won't be upset if you like me or not.", you tell him.

"Just tell us and get it over with.", Klaus says.

"Alrighty, fine, maybe I do like her.", Five yells out slamming his hands on the table in front of him.

Both of your faces go red, you try to hide your blush by using your hands.

"But, that can all change until I know if (Y/N) likes me back.", Five says crossing his arms.

I guess he's trying to keep that "I don't care" attitude.