Chris Brown

Zayns pov when Mya and Liam came downstairs hand in hand I did get a little jealous but it should not matter because I have Perrie right,... then we played truth or dare and Harry said zayn truth or dare I said umm dare I guess ok then I dare you to kiss Mya Harry said I look at her and she was just waiting to get the dare over with so as I lean in she dose to and when are lips touch the molded together perfectly her lips were so soft we broke apart when some one coughed she pulled away blushing then everyone was quite.

Mya pov.

Omg zayn has some soft lips I really like him but I can't even compete with Perrie so why bother so I excuse myself and go upstairs and go in the bathroom and I grab the razor blade and I cut this is for being ugly and zayn not even love ing you for being worthless and fat and then I put it down and look at the new cuts and I herd someone knock on my door and I hurry and wash the blood off my arm and pull my sleeves down and come out of the bathroom to see zayn sitting on my bed and he said what were you doing and I shutter n-nothing zayn says yes you were come here and he pulls up my sleeve and says why and I say beacause zayn you don't love me I'm fat ugly and worthless and don't tell the others then zayn pulls me into a kiss we kiss for a while and then we're both breathless and he said I like u but love Perrie and that's when I yelled GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM I HATE YOU YOU ONLY USE ME AND HURT ME SO LEAVE AND HAVE A NICE LIFE BISH AND DONT EVEN TRY TO TALK TO ME AGAIN zayn flinches but leaves and then I broke down and cried my eyes out and then Liam came in and hugs me and says nice thing in my ear then I slip into darkness.

Louis pov

When zayn comes down he looks so sad and heartbroken he doesn't even talk to me or anyone he's just so distant now Mya too I don't know what happened but it needs to be fixed And I know just how to fix it or do I....

Mya pov I wake up and I take a shower do my hair and makeup get dressed and got ready to go I grabbed my purse and go down stairs and all the boys ask were are you going to Starbucks I say then leave when I get there she asks what's your name I say Mya tomiloson she say ok what do u want a pumpkin spice latte ok it will be ready in 10 minutes ok bye so I grab a seat and sit down to think then this cute guy walks up and sits at my table he asks my name and I say Mya he says pretty name for s pretty girl I blushed he smiles and says my name is Chris brown I love your music he smiled and says lets swap number and then we left out together and he took me home and he said do you have a boyfriend I said no he said the lets go on a date when I said he said tommarrow at 5 ok by I kissed his cheek and left when I went in they ask who is that I replied Chris brown we are going on a date tomorrow and I need beauty sleep bye boys and I change clothes and slip into darkness.