All for you

Zayns pov

I was woken by someone saying aww they would be so cute together then I stretched and woke up mya woke up a little bit after that Louis was starring at me and I was a bout to speak but then mya said I'm gonna go shower brb I smiled and winked at her and she blushed and went up stairs Louis said mate do you fancy mya I said what no I love Petrie why would I when I love my girlfriend then Lou said ok whatever you say mate did I like Mya or No what am I thinking I'm gonna go get my girlfriend to come over so without another word I left.

Mya's pov after my shower I went down stairs and the boys asked to get to know me so we played 20 questions first my Name is Mya I'm 17 I love to sing dance and eat my favorite movies are scarface toy story and finding memo I love Justin bieber my favorite color is blue my favorite person in one direction is Liam and that all there is about me then Liam said I'm her favorite person I giggled when zayn came through the door with nun other than Perrie Edwards thenshe kissed him and rolled her eyes at me but zayn didn't see he was talking to the boys so i went up stairs and jumped in the bed and cried my eyes out until there was a knock at the door i opened the door only to be face to face with Liam he asked why I left and I said i thought about my parents and broke down Liam's the said its ok I'm here then Liam and I were face to face he look at my lips then back to my eyes the I look at his lips and then we were kissing his lips were so soft The he begged for an entrance and I opened my mouth hand we explored each other's mouths as we fought for domance he won and we pulled away gasping for air he smiled and said wow and says do you wanna be my girlfriend ? I smirk and say yes and jump in his arms and we kiss then Lou my dad screams what in the bloody hell do you think you're doing with my daughter I jump off Liam and say daddy Liam is my boyfriend he is so cute and yummy can I keep him please the Lou says ok but if he hurts you he is dead Liam said I won't let u down sir and we walk downstairs hand in hand the everyone claps except Zayn he is so interesting to see and look at but whatever I have leayum and then zayn dose the unthinkable......

CLIFF hanger