Chapter 3

I woke up in a room that I have never seen I was so confused, what had happened yesterday... then I realize I was kidnapped by one direction. The door opened and a girl walked into the room. " hey I'm Eleanor Louis girl friend" she said sitting beside me on the bed. "I'm  Rose"  " yeah I know"  " why I'm I her" I asked confused " all I know is that Harry likes you and wanted you to be his" i was shock like whaaat Harry styles the leader of the  most dangerous gang in this country likes me? Holy crash.
" where is Harry" " he has something to deal with he will be back soon, you can take a shower and I will get dinner ready" she said getting up " okay, can I have some clothes ?"  " oh yeah sure I will bring them for you" she brought me the clothes i thanked her and went to take a shower. After I was finished I put on the clothes Eleanor gave me and went downstairs.

(Outfit)

 " oh hey your done" " yeah"  " so Louis just called me and said that they will be here in about two hours so we can eat and get to know each other till the boys come back" " yeah sure

" oh hey your done" " yeah"  " so Louis just called me and said that they will be here in about two hours so we can eat and get to know each other till the boys come back" " yeah sure." Me and Eleanor ate dinner and sat down and got to know each other she is really nice and I already love her. After about two hours of  us talking the front door opened Louis and Harry came in. " hey" said Louis. Harry was silent he just stared at me and smirked. " let's go we have to leave" he said grabbing my arm gently " where are we going?" I asked " my house" he said " okay bye" I waved at Eleanor as we walked towards the door, We walked to his car and he opened the door for me what a gentleman I got in and he closed the door, he got in and drove off, the car ride was silent and boring, After driving for 30 minutes we finally arrived, Harry got out and opened the door for me and we went inside and walked upstairs " this is our room" Harry said looking at me, I didn't say anything I just stared at him " what's wrong kitten" he said grabbing me from the waist and pulling me close to him "I want to go home" I said crying " from now on this is your home stop crying" he said whipping my tears away "go change it's time for bed" he gave me one of his t-shirt which was like a dress on my since I was really short.

" you look so cute in my clothe kitten" he said hugging me I didn't hug him back, then we just went to bed Harry wrapped his arms around the whole night

" you look so cute in my clothe kitten" he said hugging me I didn't hug him back, then we just went to bed Harry wrapped his arms around the whole night. Even though Harry is really attractive but I don't want to live with him I want to go back home away and I will. The next morning I woke up alone, I got up went to the bathroom brushed me teeth and washed my face and went downstairs. " kitten your awake come eat breakfast" I walked over to him he gave me my plate of pancakes, I started eating because I was really hungry and not to lie he was not bad at cooking surprisingly. After I was done I put my plate in the dish washer and walked up the "our" room " kitten get changed we're going shopping to get you some clothes"  " can I go with Eleanor" " no" " but why I really like her and I want to get to know her more" Harry turned around and walked over to me " I said no kitten so no don't argue with me" I put on the outfit Eleanor gave me yesterday. We drove in Harry's car for about 45 minutes to the mall. Harry bought all of my clothes he didn't even let me pick one outfit his style wasn't bad at all, after we were done we started walking back to Harry's car he stopped and looked at me and started walking in a different direction " Harry the door is this way" " I know kitten" then I realized he was walking towards Victoria secret " I don't want to go there" " oh come on kitten" he said  pulling me into the store, I was so embarrassed I have never been in this place before and the fact that Harry was with me made it hundred time more embarrassing. He started walking around and picking different lingerie " here go try these on" " no not in a million year" "I'm going to ask for the last time go try these on" I finally took them and went to the change room to try them on because Harry started getting mad and I don't want him to hurt me. I tired some of them on and showed Harry he just smirked at me I was going to try on the last one I put it on and opened the door for Harry to see. " I look ugly and fat I don't like it" I said looking at my self in the mirror, Harry walked into the changing room closed the door and pushed me to the wall and smashed his lips onto mine, I didn't know what to do I never kissed someone before his lips were so soft and worm " kiss me back" he said getting angry so I kissed him back it was a long kiss and not to lie I enjoyed it a lot hr broke the kiss and started kissing my neck " you are so beautiful kitten" " get dressed and let's go home" " okay" he left the room, I put on my clothe and went outside he was paying for the lingerie I walk beside him he looked at me and smiled and grabbed my hand locking are fingers together, then we walked back to the car and drove home. " kitten go put your clothes in the closet and I'm going to make lunch " I node and went upstairs.

After about half an hour I was finally done and Harry called me to go eat lunch. After lunch me and Harry sat down and watched a horror move and let me tell you this i HATE horror movies I was of course hella scared the whole time but Harry made me feel safe because he had his arms wrapped around me the whole time, when the movie ended Harry made dinner. After dinner me and Harry went to bed I changed into a nightgown that Harry has picked.

 "Goodnight kitten" " goodnight" the whole night I was thinking of ways to run away I don't want to stay here I want to go back home I missed my parents Paulina and Colby I want to go back while I was thinking of ideas of how I could run away I fe...

"Goodnight kitten" " goodnight" the whole night I was thinking of ways to run away I don't want to stay here I want to go back home I missed my parents Paulina and Colby I want to go back while I was thinking of ideas of how I could run away I fell asleep.

A note:

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter the story will get better later on thank you for reading. All the love

-Mz 💕💕💕