Truth Revealed

"What are you talking about?"

Aramantha's shaky voice brought us all out of our shock.

It had been a little over a hour when Gray and I had found Haseni-kun's friend. It had been a little over one minute when his friend decided to tell us the truth.

His friend sighed, and looked at Aramantha with pity in his eyes, "I couldn't tell you this when you asked me before, because then you would've never went on this quest."

"What quest? Did you plan all this for me!?" Aramantha's voice got louder and louder, and I knew her eyes were filling up with tears.

"So he told you to send Aramantha on a quest with us...for what?" Erza asked steadily, glaring at him. If I were him, I would've broke down by now. Her glare was truly scary.

He bent down, and looked at Aramantha steadily, "your brother wanted you to live the life he had wanted to live in since forever. He wanted the best for you."

"Where is he then? Where is he really?" Aramantha shakily asked, as if not sure if she wanted to hear the answer.

"I....I don't know. He left all of a sudden, and never talked to me since," his friend simply replied. The only thing that was probably stopping all of us from hitting him for lying ot us was because of the tears that glistened in his eyes. He had truly cared for Haseni-kun, and it must've been really hard on him as well to know that his best friend was leaving without a word.

"But did he want to become a mage?" I finally found my voice.

Haseni-kun's friend nodded, "it was all he ever wanted."

"Do....do you think my parents stopped him?" Aramantha asked fearfully.

He looked at Aramantha for a while before slowly shaking his head, "if your parents had found him already, they would've brought him back to the house, and made him educated to become the heir of their company."

"So....what do you want us to do now?" Natsu asked.

"Well....you have brought her on this quest. She's learned a lot of things, and now it's up to her to decide what she wants her future to be."

"It's up to me?" Aramantha asked, as if that somehow surprised her.

"Of course. Your brother would've wanted the best for you, whatever it was. Just know that he'll always be 100% on your side. He just had to escape himself," his friend said flatly.

"Wh-why didn't he ever contact me? Not even once," Aramantha mumbled.

"He thought it would be better for you to not know that you had a brother at all, rather than letting you live with the knowledge that your brother ran away before you could even know him properly. It was only if you found out somehow, and asked around was I to tell you what your brother wanted. If you had never found out, I would've never told you all this, and sent you on that quest," Haseni-kun's friend explained.

"But then....her brother just...." my voice trembled, but I stopped myself from finishing the sentence. Aramantha would get even more upset if she had heard what I was going to say.

Her brother just left her?

Gray squeezed my hand, as if perfectly in sync with me. When we had found everyone else in our group, they had noticed immediately that something had happened between him and I. Erza had even came up to me, and gave me a pat on the back. Natsu had grinned, and claimed that he saw this coming from a mile away. That comment surprisingly didn't hurt me at all, and instead made me smile. He would always be a good friend to me, and that was all I would ever expect from him.

"It's okay. We can work together to make Aramantha happy, and make her feel like she has a family again. After all, that's what we all do to each other, right?" Gray whispered in my ear. I nodded, a faint smile tugging my mouth. When I had joined Fairy Tail, they automatically welcomed me as a family, and it had been that way ever since.

Aramantha nodded, and surprisingly stuck out her hand. Haseni-kun's friend looked at it, surprised.

"Thanks for doing this to me, and telling me all this. I'm glad my brother had a friend like you," Aramantha said formally, the smile on her face giving her away.

Haseni-kun's friend smiled back, and shook her hand firmly, "it's my pleasure. Just make sure to make the right choice, and never look back okay?"

Aramantha nodded, and Haseni-kun's friend waved godobye to the rest of us before he ran back to the field, where his friends greeted him back, passing him the soccer ball.

"His future lies here, doesn't it?" Aramantha asked faintly. The rest of us nodded, not sure where she was going with this.

"If my brother ever decides to come back here to my parents, he'll know. And he'll find a way to tell me, for sure. So I don't have a reason to stay here anymore," Aramantha continued.

"Does that mean.....?" Erza questioned, shooting a glance at me. I shrugged.

"I want to join your guild," Aramantha stated firmly.

"Really? Alright!" Natsu yelled, giving her a hug out of nowhere.

"Your guild is amazing, helpful, and friendly. And so are all the other guilds," Aramantha stated.

"Except for a select few," Gray couldn't help but add. I nudged him, shushing him with a smile.

"I want to be part of it. I want to become a mage," Aramantha smiled, and looked straight at me, "will your guild accept me?"

"Of course," I smiled warmly back at her. She may not have the brother she always wanted, but at Fairy Tail there would be a lot more other brothers and sisters that she would come to meet.

"But just one more thing before we go...." Aramanta hesitated, looking around.

"Yes?" Erza asked.

"I want to go and talk to my parents first. Would you go with me?" Aramantha requested.

We all grinned at each other.

"It would be our pleasure," Gray smoothly replied.

"They won't even know what they're up against!"

~~~~

One more chapter and I'm done this story T_T

I'm going to miss this, and all of you guys so much!!

I hope the last chapter will live up to all of your expectations!!

Thanks so SO much for reading. I love you all soooo much <3

~Lillianna