Chapter 47

Nash POV

"And this must be the last!" Shawn said, helping me put my clothes to my suitcase "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9--yeah this should be enough"

"Aah, thankyou so much shawn for helping me with this" i sighed as i zipped my suitcase and locked it

"Remember nash, don't do anything stupido" he chuckled

"Don't worry i wont" i laughed "well you should tell taylor about it, because he's the crazy one"

"Oohh yeah! I forgot" he said "so we're done, and i'm going to help taylor now"

"That's good, thanks shawn!" I shouted

"Your welcome!" He said, closing my room door

Finally, i finished packed all my things up..the next thing, i decided to take a walk and breath of fresh air at the beach.

I slipped on my flip-flop, grab my phone and wallet, and i'm ready to go downstairs

"Where are you going??" Jack J asked

"I'm going to take a walk and breath of fresh air, don't worry i'll be back maybe at 6 oke?"

"Okey" he said, focusing back to the television

Walking alone, breath of fresh air makes me relax even more..the way the waves moving back and forth, the sound of the birds..the sunset, it's perfect. I just want to swim..

Tomorrow, we're officially going to paris. And to be honest i'm so very excited. First of all it's my first time, and second..it's a romantic place..

"Nash!" Someone shouted my name. I turned my head, to find cameron?

"Cameron??" I frowned "what are you doing here?"

"Well, i'm looking for you.." He sighed, smiling idiotly

"You're an idiot" i said chuckling "so, you're coming tomorrow??paris??"

"Yep, we're going to paris!" He said cheerfully

"I can't wait, i really do!" I said eagerly. What? Bestfriend..right??

"Nash..um have you packed?" He asked

"Yeah, you??have you?" I said as we started walking together, looking at him

"No..i haven't" wait is it some kind of code??he wants me to help him huh?

"Ooh..you want me to help u??" I said wiggling my eyebrows

"Shut up, but yeah i want you to help me" he said blushing "how did you know??"

"Because you gave me the code" i laughed "i could see it.."

"Mm" he sighed "i wonder.."

"Wonder what?" Looking at him puzzle

"What does it looks like..paris is the city of love, and i can't wait to see some of the people..kissing, dating, propose at the beautiful place.." He said chuckling idiotly "is that still kinda codes for you??"

"Shut up.." I laughed slapping his arms

"Come on let's go back and help me packed" he said cheerfully, grabbing my hand

The feels-- oh shut up Nash

~after packed~

"We're done!" I sighed happily "it wasn't that bad,.."

"It wasn't" he said chuckling "hey nash?"

"Yeah??" I said, looking up at him

"Thankyou so much, for helping me" he said smiling

"Yeah no problem buddy.." I said chuckling "it's not big deal thought"

"Yearight" he chuckled "i should get ready now.."

"Where are you going??" I asked

"Uh..sheina..i should go and check her" i don't know why..but it breaks my heart to know that the truth he really cared about sheina..

"Oh okey..see you tomorrow morning??" I asked

"Yeah see you tomorrow morning"

---to be continued---

Yeuuu hella bitchouzz.. So this is another updates and i hope you guys enjoy it..

Anyways please read my new story called "the bipolar thing" it's a teen fiction and i really hope you love it and vote it!

And guys if you love this part..don't forget to gove it a vote and comment about it.. I love you guys so much!

xx andrea💞💞💞💞