Chapter 2

"I-it can't be.." I said, my voice in disbelief, "Fluttershy?"

I couldn't believe my eyes. What had come out of the bright light was my dead girlfriend Fluttershy. She looked around at the scenery and then at us.

"U-umm hello." She said softly, "Who are you."

"It is..." Dash said, "But how, she died three years ago."

"W-what and who are you talking about." Fluttershy asked.

"Fluttershy, what did you find?" Twilights voice came through the light thingy.

"A bunch of people staring at me as if I were a ghost." She replied.

"Wait what?" Twilight asked.

~Fluttershy's p.o.v~

The four females and one male in front of me were staring at me in disbelief. The male with brown hair looked familiar, especially when he looks at me. He took a step towards me before wrapping his arms around me. I stood frozen as he did this then felt something wet hit my shoulder.

"I thought I lost you." He said sobbing, "When that sword went through your chest."

"(y/n), that might not be our Fluttershy..." the girl with violet hair and red streaks. said.

"Wait... d-did you say (y/n)?" I asked looking at her.

"Yeah," She replied.

When the others came through the portal (y/n)'s face looked confused as he looked behind him to people behind him the back at my friends.

"... well this is by far the weirdest day ever" He said.

~(y/n)'s p.o.v~

"Indeed, it is, and who may you be?" The twilight that came from the glowing light asked.

"Uh... (y/n)..." I replied.

"WHAT!?" The group that came from the light asked except for Fluttershy.

Fluttershy was looking at me with tears flowing down her cheeks, trying to mutter something.

"(Y/N) YOU'RE ALIVE" The other pinkie pie shouted tackling me. "Wait is your Real Name (p/n)?"

"GAH! Pinkie get off!" I said trying to get out of her grip. "And no, that's my nick name"

When she got off, I looked at them and noticed something. They all had horse ears.

"Well at least there's a way to tell you guys apart, now where did you guys come from?" My twilight asked walking beside me "And how do you know my brother...err our brother?"

"Well, like you said he was my brother as well in Equestria as well, but his real name was (p/n)." The winged twilight replied.

"Wait, you said was..." I said, "What happened to um me in your world."

"Oh, he was killed by a guy named Dracon and then escaped to this world and ended up killing our Fluttershy which made you really, REALLY angry causing you to go berserk and almost killed Dracon until he retreated." Our pinkie pie said smiling.

"Ok, how is she doing that?" Winged twilight asks.

"I really gave up on trying to figure that out long time ago." Our twilight replied.

I looked over at Fluttershy and smiled slightly. She looked down with sadness in her eyes. I sighed and looked down as well. She may look like my Fluttershy, but she probably doesn't even act the same.

"(Y/n), you ok?" Both twilights asked.

"Yeah." I replied lying.

"Uh huh, one thing you have in common with the (y/n) from our world is that you are a terrible liar." The winged twilight said, "What's the matter."