Chapter 1

XXX AT EARTH XXX

~flash back three years ago~

"FLUTTERSHY!" I screamed as I saw her get stabbed through the heart.

"MWAHAHAH!" A sinister voice boomed through the forest, "Try to stop me now little punk."

"(y-yn) I.... I'm sorry.... I tried to stop him and... this happened." Fluttershy said coughing abit.

"Dracon, you bastard!" I yelled running towards them.

"You pathetic fool!" He shouted, "You think you can take me on!?"

I jumped up and tried punching him but he grabbed my arm and through me away like I was nothing. He then through Fluttershy at me before disappearing. I ran over to the Fluttershy and picked her up. She was still alive but dying.

"Please.... Don't go..." I said crying.

"Smile.... Smile for me... I ... l-love you..." She said passing away.

I held her close as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw twilight standing there with a sad expression.

"Why... why did it have to be her..." I asked.

"You tried you're best to save her... we all did..." Twilight said as she pulled me into a hug.

~Present time,(y/n)'s dream, twilights p.o.v~

Ever since Fluttershy has passed away, (y/n) has locked us all out. School hasn't been the same without those two around. Pinkie pie tried everything to cheer him up but he wouldn't crack. I sighed as I was looking around the library for something to read. Well that was until the bell rang for class. I sighed as I went to class. When I entered everyone was there, except for (y/n). I frowned a little as I missed my brother. The class begun and the teacher came with an expression that looks of shock.

"C-class, so we got uh somewhat a new student." He said scratching the back of his neck "F-Fluttershy you can come in now..."

Everyone's jaw dropped at the name. My eyes widen as I saw the pink haired shy girl everyone known and loved walk in.

"H-hello guys... g-good to see you again." She said

Everyone got up and bombarded her with hugs. I got up and went up to her still speechless.

"H-hello T-twilight." She said smiling.

"How... but... when... what?" Was all I manage to say.

"W-what is it?" She asked again.

"You died, three years ago, we all saw it..." I said.

"I was in a coma actually..." She said.

"Whatever the reason is, we need to go see my younger brother quick." I said grabbing her hand.

"W-why?" She asked following me.,

"He had fallen into depression ever since you left." I replied.

~(y/n) p.o.v~

I heard banging on the door waking me up. I groaned and got up going to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"U-um is (y/n) here?" I heard an all too familiar voice ask.

I quickly opened the door and saw Fluttershy stand there. I froze for a moment but then saw her green dress turning red. I then saw a sword in her chest. My eyes widen as I heard that same sinister laugh as before nonstop as the room started spinning.

~Dream end~

I woke up panting heavily as I looked around and saw that it was morning. I sighed in relief that it was only dream but wished she was still here. I got up and got dressed and decided to go to school today. When I got there, I saw pinkiepie jumping up and down around the school, my sister Twilight, reading, A.J and Rainbowdash arm wrestling. Things never changed abit. I looked over to where Fluttershy and I used to sit. I let out a depressed sigh and went over to Twilight. She didn't even notice me.