15 Days Contract

15 Days Contract
Introduction....

Alexis Elvis lacson diagnose stage 4 liver cancer kaya bago siya mawala sa mawala sa mundong ito he wants to be with someone special.
.The girl who makes his heart beat fast,he wants to show his love for her every single day of his existence at bago pa siya maubusan ng oras he decided na aminin na kay girl na gusto niyang makasama sa kaunting panahon na natitira sa kaniya.Alexa Ingrid Reyes, she is the girl who makes my heart beat so fast, every single,minutes,seconds,hours and days I become paralyze when I saw her the girl that everybody dreaming of and to be with.This is it I decided to talk to him to day my happiness and for my special memories before living.I gave her a letter na nagsasabing meet me in coffe shop 1:00 pm today near on your house thanks and take care......
(Alexa is coming)
Alexis POVs...
This is it I decided to tell to her that I like her,my heart beat so fast like a running horse I saw her walking And she stop infront me and I can't take off my eyes to her....
Sit down I want yoj to listen and pwede bang hingin ang labinlimang araw mo to prove that you are the most precious girl I've ever see I promise and when the day is gone I won't disturb you anymore. Just spend that days together.(I'm very happy because she accept my request with no question at all)
The 15 days contract beggin...
1st day she stay with me with no doubt
2nd day I treat her like a princess I serve to her with all of my heart
3rd day I brought her to the places na gusto kung makasama siya
4th day we played so many games like we are a child
5th,6th,7th day Dinala ko sya sa happiest place on earth which is Disney land on three days
8th day we watch movies
9th day we talked seriously and ask kung ano ang mga ayaw niya at gusto sa isang lalaki?
10th day I cooked her favourite food
11th day we go to the chuch and pray for long life
12th day we did swimming and biking
13th day I asked her to relaxed and stay with me in my room
14th day I thanked her for the days and for the time being with me and I asked her to marry me in my last day contract its a fake wedding but for me its real. Just to experience what is the feeling of eing married to te girl I'm dreamung if.
And again she accept my request Last day
(the wedding)
This is the moment that I've waiting for it, the wedding event na babaunin ko sa aking pag-alis At sa wakas masasabi kung I'm ready,ready for te next journey of my next life at habang iniintay ko ang oras na yon I am a complete man and a Lucky Too....
Narrator
Alexa Ingrid Reyes diagnosed stage 4 leukemia and both of them passed away after their wedding event,life is too short and unpredictable either. Bago pa siya inalok ni alexis ng 15 days she already know that their life is about to end kaa siya pumayag dito dahil gusto din niyang lumigaya sa huling buhaY