nk

I wake up and someone is knocking on the door. Zelda is at her office. I go and open the door and its joonie, i go to close the door and he stops me from closing it.
Joon-"can we talk please"
He looks at me, i open the door and he comes in. He hugs me.
Jasp-"how did you find me and why are you here"
Joonie-"don't worry about it and we want and need you to come home"
Jasp-"no my babies dont need to be around negative things and what if he hits me again"
Joon-"hoseok says he doesn't remember hitting you and that hes sorry but i beat his ass for hurting rosie'
I scoff and i shake my head
Jasp-"I'll come home whenever you guys can get the bullshit to go away. You guys try to protect me from each other, you guys are supposed to protect me from people who are trying to hurt me or Rosie"
Joon-"i know and im sorry things will change"
Jasp-"when. When will they change"
Joon-"when you come home"
I shake my head
Joon-"can i atleast see rosie"
Jasp-"shes asleep"
Joon-"just let me hold her"
Jasp-"stay here"
He nods, i go to get her and i bring her to him, he looks at her with a big smile.
Joon-"hi babygirl"
She smiles and giggles at him, he takes her from my hands and he smothers her in kisses
Joon-"i love you baby"
She puts her hand in her mouth and she smiles. He kisses her nose
Joon-"your getting so big baby"
I watch him as he tosses her up in the air and catches her.
Jasp-"d-dont do that"
He stops and he hugs her
Joon-"can you say dada"
Rosie-"c...c...coo...cookie"
I give her a cookie and she eats it
Joonie-"i said dada not cookie"
He kisses her cheeks and she giggles
Jasp-"its her nap time Namjoon"
He nods and kisses her a few more times before giving her to me. I take her to the room and i lay her down for her nap.
Joonie-"i miss you at home. I miss how taehyung would flirt with you and you'd smile and blush"
I look at him
Joonie-"i miss how you would laugh and giggle and how you would play with us and our lives are better with you jasper. We all miss you especially jungkook jimin and Suga. Jin does too he just wont admit it"
I laugh alittle and he smiles.
Jasp-"I'll come home when im ready"
Joonie-"tae slept in your room, he was crying about when he said Babygirl and you didn't answer"
I roll my eyes playfully
Jasp-"he'll be okay. Tell him he can sleep with my plushies if he wants"
Joonie-"jin makes your favorite food every night"
Jasp-"tell him to save me some and I'll send Zelda over there to get it"
He hugs me, i gently hug back.
Joon-"take care of my babygirl"
Jasp-"i always am"
He kisses my head and he leaves,i close the door. I think about what he said but it doesnt change my mind about going home.