secret

In my mind while im sleeping i feel like reality is coming through my dream. I know i wanna keep the baby a secret. But not from sana or Zelda. I do feel overwhelmed. I want to cry Because im scared,i dont know how anything is gonna be, i don't know how much pain im gonna be in when i have the baby. All my fears come crashing down in my mind. I remember sana told me theres nothing to worry about. I keep saying that to myself in my head. I wakeup and it's 10 pm. My head is on someone's lap. I look up and its jin. On the floor in front of me is suga,jhope and tae,my back is on jungkooks lap, my butt is on jimins Lap, and my feet are on joonies lap. I know joonie rearranged all this. Hes so cute when he's clingy. I open my eyes,no one notices that im awake. My phone goes rings. Jungkook looks at it and we both reach for it. I answer it.
Jasp-"hello"
Taeyang-"come to the hospital"
Jasp-"why is everything okay"
I sit up and they all look at me.
Taeyang-"just come"
He hangs up and i get up
Tae-"where you going"
Jasp-"taeyang wants me at the hospital"
They get up and they slide their shoes on. I look at all their abs. I bite my lip and jhope notices and he chuckles. I don't think joonie is being clingy anymore. He's just staring at me alittle too much. We all go to the hospital. I go to the room Sana is in.
Jasp-"what did you w-"
I look at Camiela, i gasp.
Jasp-"aww gimme"
I put on some hand sanitizer. This what Camiela looks like

 This what Camiela looks like

Sana gives her to me.
Jasp-"oh my gosh baby"
Jimin smiles and so does sana.
Jasp-"you are so cute, your arent ugly like your dad"
Taeyang-"Heyy"
I kiss her nose
Sana-"she has my eyes"
Jasp-"yes she does"
Sana-"taeyang, jasper said Camiela was gonna be playing with voo doo dolls and asking people for blood"
Taeyang-"thats mean"
Im not paying any attention to them. Im just caught up in camies beauty. I give her a bunch of kisses.
Jasp-"what color are her eyes gonna be"
Taeyang-"hopefully red like mine"
I lay her on my chest.
Sana-"did you do what i said to do"
Jasp-"yes and it happened"
Taeyang-"what happened"
Jasp-"nothing your being nosey"
I give Camiela to taeyang i give sana a hug and she secretly touches my stomach. I whisper in her ear
Jasp-"keep it a secret please"
Sana-"i will i promise"
I kiss her head.
Jasp-"get some rest"
She smiles and we leave. I take a deep breaths to calm down. Joonie puts his arm around my shoulder and he whispers to me.
Joonie-"i know your pregnant but i won't tell anyone unless you want me to"
Jasp-"h-how did you know"
Joonie-"because i want to be around you alot and our baby has a strong connection with me. Which means...its a girl"
I look at him shocked. He kisses my head and we go home. Well now two people know so....uh yeah...