Part 4

Marina's POV

We ended up watching one of pearls favourite horror movies, and I hate it.
I'm terrified the entire time and we're at a point where everything is very quiet...

*insert generic jump scare here*
"AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"
It scared the carp outa me, and Pearl is both worried and laughing her ass off at the same time

"NOPE, CANT DO THIS, PEARL PLEASE TURN IT OFF!!!!"

"Nah Rina, you'll be fine, that's the scariest part in the whole movie, it's not that bad from he-"

"*sniffle* pearl, please turn it off*sniffle"
"Oh, Rina that scared you more than I thought it would've, s-sorry, I'll turn it off now," pearl grabs the remote and turns off the movie and puts some chill music on instead
"Is that better?"
"Y-Yeah *sniffle* thanks" I'm clutching a pillow close to me...wishing it was pearl a little bit...
I look up and see pearl, with a sad expression on her face
"Hey Rina, sorry for getting you to agree to watchin a horror movie with me, you doin okay?"
"*sniffle*...y-yeah, a lil bit...*sniffle*"
Pearl looks like she's thinking about something, she slowly walks over to me and sits down near me

Pearls POV

I sit next to Rina and lie my head on her shoulder, she flinched a bit
"Um*sniffle* P-Pearl? What are you do-"
I cut her off with a hug
"I'm sorry Rina I just thought it would be cute to see you get scared, and it was"
I realise what I said a few seconds after I said that
"U-Um, I m-mean, uh..."
Marina just giggles at my awkwardness
"Well *sniffle* that made me feel a bit better, *sniffle* and this feels nice"
The Octo turns around and hugs me back, I turn a dark pink, while she has a small light teal blush on her face, and it's adorable, I can't look away...

(A.N I don't really know what to say here but eh, thanks for all the people reading this, wasn't expecting to have people actually read this but hey, next chapter will be hopefully before the end of the month cause I'm having fun making this and want to write it more, but anyways until then!)

(Another A.N, it's been so long since this and wow I'm bad at persisting, cause it's been almost a year and I've done nothin lol, if anyone was actually wanting me to continue this thing then I'm so sorry, since this is quarantine then i might actually write another thing of this so, see you then? Maybe???)