Part 2

Pearl POV

After me and Marina stopped arguing about Splatfest themes, we decided to get an ice cream cake so we would both be happy
"Hmm...you know what Marina, this was a pretty good idea, ice cream cake"
"Thanks Pearlie, i mean it was really your idea, you were the one who said 'what if we could combine cake and icecream'"
The octoling laughs, we get home soon after, Marina gets the keys and opens the door while im carrying the icecream cake we got.
I set it on the table and went to get a knife to cut the cake.

Marina's POV

Pearl goes to get a knife to cut that cake we got, I go to sit on the sofa while she does that, I turn the TV on and see that Callie has been found, and the great zapfish is back!
"Pearlie! Come look at this!"
Pearl walks over with two plates with pieces of the cake on them and hands one to me.
"Here, what is it you want me to see so badly anyways?"
"Callies ba-"
"OMG CALLIES BACK, and the great zapfish i guess."
"...😒"
(A.N. When i use emojis thats ment to be the face they're making at that point in time)
"Whats with that look Mar?"
"I was trying to tell you that"
"Oh"
"Just eat your piece of the cake pearl, you're the one who wanted it"
She shrugs and takes a bite
"Ish sho good!"
She sprays bits of cakecream all over.
"Well what do you want to watch?"
"Not sure,..Want to just put some music on?"
"Eh, why not?"
I change the channel to STV (splatunes tv)and our song Ebb & Flow comes on, we finish our slices and I start to sing along with it.

Pearls POV

Marina starts singing along with the Tv...and i cant look away.
Why am i just staring at her, i mean shes cute, but i dont like her like that... do I?

(A.N. I said there might be a gap, not that there would be one lol)