118.

GIA POV

This was my view

This was my view. Delano has been harassing me. So I just gave in. "See how easy it is when you just do what I ask?".

"Don't ruin the moment" I joked. He laid on the floor waiting for me to get on top. If you think he was getting any butt you're dreaming. Even though he's been pestering me about it.

"Easy, don't want you hurting yourself" he helped me position myself. He was rock hard! That long thick white meat was standing tall waiting for me to help him release that build up. It doesn't matter how many kids I've had. Or how many times we had sex. But every time that thing goes inside me... I still have to go slow for a moment to get myself used to the size.

Delano loved the fact I was still tight in a way. He's confused because after four kids he doesn't know how I'm keeping it tight. "God, anytime we are one it feels like I'm tripping on LSD or something".

"Did you try LSD to even use that?" I asked.

"Yeah I did but it was a long time ago. Experimentations which led to a three some that night. We were all tripping...ooo just like that" he said.

"Anything else you want to share with me?" I asked.

He grabbed onto my hips "Nope". He helped me off of him and I went on all fours as he went through the back not my butt. Hearing his moan as he slid in "my god, Gia!".

Smiling to myself I tightened my wall quickly trapping the tip "you're going to make me cum!".

"Not my fault you can't last long with me" I joked.

"It's my friends fault here! She's still tight" he groaned. He stopped before continuing. "If I keep going I'm going to cum". He was taking too long. Moving myself back slowly he moaned "that feels so good".

A knock on the door made us jump. Delano's face looked annoyed "Who is it?".

"Salem! I had a bad dream. Can I sleep in here with you guys?!" She asked.

I was about to answer but then he slowly starting moving me. Feeling my orgasm tense up. "Hello?. Mommy? Daddy?".

Delano sighed "Salem just turn your pillow over".

We didn't hear anything so we assume she left. Delano got right back into what he was doing. "I know you're about cum" he whispered. Not responding to him cause it was true. He came closer to me and went deep.

"Mommy?!" Salem yelled.

I was too busy having a orgasmic seizure on the floor. "Mommy is busy! What?".

"Daddy! I'm scared can I come in the room?" She pleaded. "Dammit!".

"Umm hold on" he yelled. He paced himself pumping me from the back. I always know when Delano was about to cum. He does the same three things: he goes faster, then he groans... and the finale that stupid face he makes.

He did all three things and fell over next to me. "You're going to be the death of me" he joked.

Slapping his bare chest "you can't handle it".

A knock on the door interrupted us again "hello?".

Shit we forgot about Salem. Getting clothed I opened the door "about time!. And what is that smell?" She held her nose walking in. "Daddy didn't shower" I lied. Delano was smirking taking a sip of water.

Salem climbed in our bed and went to sleep. The next morning... I was up early to get the kids ready. Well Salem anyway. Harlow just stood by her door eyeing Salem.

Ryan and Kai both hugged me before catching the school bus. I didn't even have to look out the window to know Kennedy met Ryan at the bus stop. "Mommy why is Harlow being creepy just staring at me?".

"Ask her" I said.

Harlow heard us and went back into her room closing the door. She's up to something. "Salem make sure the dog is out your room". She nodded and went to go check "yeah it's in your room".

Can't be sleeping on Harlow. Especially with that damn dog. Delano was in the bed still so he can watch Harlow until I get back. "Come on Salem!" She drank the rest of her milk from the cereal and put the bowl in the sink. Running behind me we left.

//

DELANO POV

Harlow walked into our room "Daddy?".

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Can I lay with you?" She asked. Helping her up... she got into Gia's spot and snuggled herself in. "What are you watching?" She asked.

"The news" I answered.

"Boring!" She said.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked.

She shrugged "I guess I'll watch the news too".

We both laid there just hearing the words of CNN. Harlow didn't seem interested in what was being said "Daddy why do you watch this?".

"Because I like to know what's going on in the world" I said.

"Oh. Daddy who's your favorite?" She asked. That question was a little odd coming from her. "What made you ask that?".

"I'm curious! Who's your favorite child?" She looked at me like she was waiting for me to say her.

"I don't have any favorites. I love each and one of you all the same" I said.

"No you don't. If I ask mommy who's her favorite she'll say Ryan. Just like Salem is your favorite" she said.

"Harlow Salem isn't my favorite. Like I said I love you guys all equally. Now mommy... I can't speak for her unless she told you that herself" I said.

"She doesn't need to tell me anything. I see it. Just like I see how you favor Salem" she said. Is this why she wanted to lay here with me?. I don't think anything I say right now will change her mind.