0 0

prologue: the storm of rue and mel

✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞

MELANIE never knew that her god-sister, RUE was an addict. Every summer after moving from the town in 05'  she would come back to visit.

Summers when they were younger would consist of playing Barbie's at LEXI HOWARD's house, or riding bikes with KAT HERNANDEZ through trails until they got in their teen years and were interested in parties.

After first they would go to mingle. Then it would be dancing. After it was hookah, then it was drinking and at 16 they would start to do hard drugs.

The girls had found FEZCO, their friendly neighborhood drug dealer and they were doing that shit for two years. Well... only MEL.

Unknown to MELANIE, RUE was already doing that shit way before her.

The summer of 19' was when MELANIE discovered that RUE didn't just use drugs recreationally Just to have once in a while; it was an everyday thing, a full blown addiction.

MELANIE didn't know anything until her and RUE's little sister, GIA, found her god-sister choking on her own vomit and realized there was definitely a problem.

MELANIE fought with RUE after, trying  to get her to go to rehab and when RUE said no that was the end of RUE and MEL.

MELANIE decided to go back home to New York and RUE had called her later that same week telling her that she was going to rehab.

Soon enough, RUE's mom, LESLIE has thought it was a good idea for MELANIE to spend her last two years of high school back in her old town and live with her god family and that's where this UNHOLY story really starts.

✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞

fezco x oc !

mature warning (18+): cussing, explicit details of sex, drugs, substance abuse, abuse, toxic relationships, depression, anxiety, mental illness, unwanted pregnancy, abandonment, drug dealing, and triggering topics