one

one ;

louis's p.o.v.

I frowned as I looked around me, I wasn't exactly sure where I was but I could tell that it was probably some kind of forest since there were trees, flowers, all kinds of plants everywhere I looked. I started to walk down the trail I was on 'till I heard humming.

"Hello?"I called out as I stopped walking and listened to hear in which direction the soft sound was coming from. I turned in the direction I heard it and started to walk off of the path and into the forest, pushing aside branches and leaves.

Now I know it isn't the smartest thing to do, walking into a deep forest that you don't know and following the sound of a voice humming somewhere deep in the woods. I actually think that's the way most people died in all of the scary movies I have ever watched. It's just that there was something about the sound that pulled me in.

I walked a bit faster as I noticed a clearing and heard the humming a bit clearer and louder. I pushed aside the vines that blocked the clearing and walked through looking around. There was flowers everywhere, all different kinds and all different colors. I was a bit shocked to say the least at the view in front of me.

"There you are Louis! I was starting to think you had gotten lost on your way."A soft voice laughed. I turned to the voice and saw a girl sitting near the middle of the clearing, picking flowers from the ground. I looked closer at her and recognized her as the girl who helped me from the mob of fans.

"Well come on now sit,"She instructed pointing to the spot next to her,"I don't bite love."She laughed lightly as she continued to pick pink flowers. I hesitantly walked over to her before sitting down. She smiled over at me and that's when I finally got a good look at her. She was absolutely beautiful with her hair down and a pink dress on.

"Tag!"She suddenly said as she reached out and pushed me gently before standing and running with the flowers still in her hand. I sat in shock for a few seconds before I quickly scrambled to my feet and ran after her, tripping over my own feet a few times. Her laugh rang out as she continued running ahead of me.

"You'll never catch me Lou!"She said loudly as she pushed through the vines and ran into the forest. I smirked lightly as I ran in after her before I stopped and turned around in circles. I couldn't see where she was and all I could see was trees and more trees. I walked through the forest for a while till i noticed her standing in the middle of a group of trees.

She looked slightly lost as she turned in circles, looking around her. Her doe eyes filled with confusion and fear. I quietly snuck up behind her before placing my lips near her ear.

"Boo,"I whispered causing her to scream and jump before turning to face me. I grinned smugly at her as her brown eyes glared intensely at me.

"Louis Tomlinson don't ever do that to me again!"She yelled as she blew a strand of hair out of her face. I laughed loudly as I held my hands up in mock surrender.

"Okay, okay. I won't ever scare you like that again doe-eyes,"I chuckled as she sighed before a small smile tugged at the corner of her lips. She walked toward me before wrapping her slim arms around my neck and rested her head on my chest. My instinct kicked in as I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tightly.

"This is nice, to bad it's almost time for you to leave,"She sighed as she held onto me tighter. I pulled away slightly and stared down at her, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She reached her small hand up and smoothed down the crease of my forehead before shaking her head.

"Louis, you do understand that this is a dream right? I'm not real and it's time for you to wake up and notice that."She said, the same tiny smile still on her pink lips. I shook my head as I stared down at her thinking this was a joke.

"No, this is real."I argued with her as I frowned deeper. She chuckled as she stepped back from me.

"Louis if this was real then you'd know my name, do you know my name?"She questioned staring up at me. I opened my mouth to answer before shaking my head.

"No, I don't."I admitted with a sigh.

"I figured, now. Wake up Louis."She said.

"I don't want to."I said as her hand reached out and gripped my shoulder.

"Louis. Wake up."She said a bit louder. I looked at her absolutely confused until she started to shake my shoulder.

"Louis!"She yelled again as all the colors of the forest and the flowers started to fade away. I looked back at the girl only to see her fading away as well. It felt like I was falling as everything started to lose color.

"Louis!"I groaned as I felt a pain shoot through my side before I blinked my eyes open only to come face to face with my wood floor. I felt a hand grip my arms and help me sit up.

I grimaced and rubbed my aching head as I looked up through my blurry vision to see Niall standing over me with concern in his blue eyes.

"You okay there Lou?"He asked. I nodded gently before I stood up and rubbed the rest of the sleep from my eyes.

"Okay, you should get ready by the way. Simon called for a meeting in his office today. I have to go wake up Zayn."He said as he ran out the room.

I walked into bathroom and turned on the shower, stripping from my previous clothes and jumped in, washing away the sleep and thoughts of the dream I just had.

Once I was done I through on a random outfit and jogged downstairs where Liam was sitting on the couch, his eyes closed and legs dangling over the side.

I chuckled and walked into the kitchen, serving myself some lucky charms. I sat on a bar stool and ate my cereal thinking if what I had just dreamed about. Niall walked into the kitchen and glanced at me before faking anger.

"You guys are always after me lucky charms!"He yelled before stomping out. I stared after where he just left before chuckling and finishing my cereal. I bounced outside and threw on my black vans before meeting the rest of the boys outside.

"Shotgun!"I yelled as I ran and literally jumped into the passenger seat of the car. I struggled to sit up and ended up hitting my head on the visor. I cursed as the boys laughed from the back.

"Buckle up kids."Paul said as he started the kid and drove us to the studio. I leant my head against the cold window and closed my eyes letting my thoughts drift off to the girl with doe eyes.

"Louis,"Pauls gruff voice said as he nudged my arm quite roughly. I opened my eyes lazily and realized that we were finally at the studio. I jumped out the car and jogged up to the door deciding to make a dramatic entrance.

"It's Brittany bitch!"I yelled in a high pitched voice as I busted through the door with my 'brittany walk'.

As I looked up my eyes widened and I stumbled over my own two feet landing on the floor. Just perfect.

[edited on February 23, 2014]