At least some context to the last chapter

Peter Parker/Spider-Man

"How long does it take for an average person to bleed out from a non-fatal, non-arterial wound?" 

He wasn't hurt or anything, he just wanted to know "just in case". Knowing how crazy his life could get sometimes, you didn't question it any further.

Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider

"Can ice burn if put with gasoline in the oven" 

His friends tried to convince him that it worked this way as a joke, but before checking it out himself, he figured he'd rather look it up. And good, thanks to that your house still stands!

Miles Morales/Kid Arachnid

"Tactics and methods of notable serial killers"

He wanted to make sure he wasn't being fooled around after a couple of times him and others argued over some criminal cases. Some things were just not checking in, like names or victims. Some cases were not solved and some were... multiverse turned out more confusing than it was presumed to be.

Flash Thompson/Agent Venom

"What would happen if I hired two personal investigators to follow each other"

It was a question you once asked him as a joke and he took it way too seriously. He was thinking about it for a couple of days before finally giving up, or so it seemed. Until you wanted to use the search history to go back to a page you accidentally closed.

Miguel O'Hara/Spider-Man 2099

"Cats humans differences"

Turns out the other heroes were teasing him about his fangs and claws to the point it was so annoying that it made him take out his phone and literally google it right in front of them, showing off the results.

Amadeus Cho/Iron Spider

"What to do instead of sleeping"

He kind of worded it the wrong way, though it was still understandable. He was not dealing with too much free time, it was the other way around, actually. He was caught up between fighting off the evil as the Iron Spider and studying stuff he already knew as Amadeus and figured he could look for a replacement for sleep before one of the most important exams.

A/N: Also, a shameless promo to another story I decided to write, "10 More Hours Until Dawn"!