Day 8 2/2 - 3/8/19 - Shifting

1:40 PM

Hiya! It's a bit later, so I thought I'd post another entry because I've had an interesting time since my last entry on here. I was mediating a few minuets ago, and I definitely had a cameo shift. I can't really explain it...besides from my body not feeling right...It just didn't feel like Koda or the Fox. I wanted to cause trouble, and run away from here and escape somewhere. I felt dragged to my backyard, and before I set foot on the grass, I snapped out of it. Afterwards, my side's hurt so bad, and still really do.  

I'm also starting a little thing, I'm trying to make myself a homemade collar out of dark navy ribbon, a little name tag and velcrow to stick the ribbon together. It all seems to be coming together nicely, so I'll talk more tomorrow when it should be finished. And Last night, I didn't end up sleeping upstairs, but I might tonight! My mum said it's likely we will, and I'm so happy and excited! 

My dad also came into my room to tune my ukulele when I told him not to, but he did anyway, and I didn't like how it sounded, and had this whole tantrum about it. But I was able to fiddle with the chords and get it back to how I liked it. But I feel so bad now, because my dad isn't talking to any of us, and I'm worried.

Talk later, 

{------------------------------------------------------------------------------}

Keep Howling!!

As Strong As a Wolf,

As Cunning as a Fox.

The strength of the Pack is the Wolf,

And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.

As Wild as An Animal,

- LaurenWolfHeart