Her Eyes

It is her eyes that caught me.

In them held a beast that, in turn, excited my own and in his casket he tossed and turned in anger of this profound loneliness. In a world such as the one we own, it is only what we know, it would make sense under this lens that i'd come to conclude that I was alone or one of a kind in the sense of a forbidden fruit whose enchantment haunted those unlucky enough to acquaint themselves with the sorcerous devils reprieved to bellow despair upon their heads without remorse only to eat them from the inside out.

The beast that lies within her eyes hymns the other side of this spectrum. Her eyes seemed to speak to me every time I would succumb to the euphoric vertigo

they'd cast upon me.

"It's not like we didn't tell you."

They'd whisper,

"Within are demons Lucifer himself has deemed Hap-Hazardous to his sanity. They're existence sank teeth that invoked cowardice

And injected terror at lengths that living with any sort of mind in its right would disrupt the nature of our perception. "

All the more I'd be turned on. A crooked smile shatters my face and my heart, and no I am not Mad, had beat very loudly. Once only. Reverb, echo, then silence.

Intolerable had this period of (in)sanity left me full to the wake of the sun.

However, I am afraid. Not of what lurks below the pigmented surface, but of our fears.

The likeness of another to hisself/herself.

Quick note: Since this has something to do with my darker passions and love, this will appear in both My Dark Analogy and Forget.

Thanks for Reading!