Part 13

sup guys im giving this story another shot haha

CHAPTER 13

------------------------------------------

Tsuki’s POV

Being chained to a wall inside a large cell wasn’t how I wanted to wake up. Needless to say, the temperature was still an annoying degree, too hot but not hot enough to kill me. Shikashi arrived and threw a burlap sack full of souls at my face, “Eat, then start talking you little bitch.” she spat. She stood over me, and glared down at me. After I finished eating all the souls, I ask “What do you want?”

“Tell me what you know about Kyushi.” she demands.

“I know nothing of Kyushi, as I knew my mother as Kit. She never appeared in the ways you keep saying she does! So just let me go already! I don’t know anything, I don’t care about any of you! Let me leave this damned place!” I scream angrily, which earned me a slap to the face. My almost fading wounds still hurt like huge bruises, the slap felt ten times worse than it actually was, but I held my ground. “Look if you want information on her ask my stupid Dad! Ask that worthless Shinigami what he knows! Get the fuck away from me, NOW!!!!” I scream even louder as I break the chains and lunge at her, my muscles screamed ‘NO!’ against my will but I made them work to my favor.

I punched her in the jaw with my right fist then quickly threw my arm back to hit her in the face with my elbow, causing momentary shock. Shikashi quickly recovered and tried clawing my guts out, I moved to the side of her summoned a dagger I created out of the blood of my victims and stabbed her in the back. I pushed it deep through her back till it penetrated her chest then quickly pulled it out to let her bleed to death. I rushed towards the bars and easily snapped one. I ran through the chambers and emerged inside a dim room, only lit by the red souls of the damned, I ate as many as I needed to bring myself to full strength and heal my wounds. I smirked to myself, I’m finally whole again.

I continued running till I slipped and fell inside what I thought to be a shallow puddle, for a moment everything was upside down, I realized I could see the moon and a clear night sky above me then I fell down and into a swampy puddle about ankle deep. I stood up and shook the water off, I made it back to the mortal realm.I was clueless as to where I was and so I climbed a tree and kept jumping from tree top to tree top till I found a city. I soon learned I had appeared in the German countryside, and decided to take a train to France, hoping for a chance to see Taiyo again, I miss him. Just a bit too much.

I got a lot of weird looks and people stared at me, I then realized I was still drenched partially in blood and had some mud caked to the bottom of my worn out sneakers. “Well, shit.” I whisper to myself. When it came to my stop I jumped off and found a decent closed shop to sneak in through the back, I cut my hair shorter, just shoulder length, washed up in the bathroom, took a hat, a backpack where I put a back up outfit, put on skinny jeans with a new pair of black sneakers with a form fitting white tank top and slipped out the back with a brown leather jacket.

I aimlessly walked the streets of Paris, France hoping I could catch the scent of my dear Taiyo, but nothing came towards me. I sensed nothing and slightly panicked at the thought that, Maybe I forgot his scent after all, I hardly remember his face either. I picked a random mansion to sleep in, quietly opened the door and fell asleep in a very comfy bed.

In the morning...

When I woke up the sunlight was directly in my face, I was severely annoyed and curled up in a ball under the covers at once, attempting to put my wolf ears over my eyes and wrapped my tail around me hiding my face. I napped for a few more hours before I heard loud, aggressive, worried voices from down stairs. I quietly tip toed down the stairs to see a group of men complaining around a small kitchen island. I over heard parts of their speech clearly from this spot,

“He’s gone mad! What woman even looks like that?! It feels like I’m chasing after one of those Chinese animated girls!”

“Technically what you’re referring to is anime girls, which are Japanese, not Chinese.”

“Either way,” the third said, “we all know how you feel.”

“Yami’s lost his damn mind, he’s not paying me enough to go on this ridiculous goose chase anymore!” said the fourth.

They all nodded in agreement. I smirked, then a huge smile burst upon my face. I found Taiyo’s mansion, and I could get all of them to tell me where he is easily.I walked down the stairs with a smile on my face, “So,” I began which startled them as they all quickly whipped their heads in my direction, “you believe that I am imaginary?” they all gawked at me with their jaws dropped, unable to form words.

I grab the one nearest to me, “Where is he?” I growl out. They all tremble in fear, the smallest one, the one who spoke second said “He’s in still in that place, the-the- the DWMA.”. I drop the one I grab and curse under my breath, I just got away, but now I have to go back again?! with a frustrated sigh I grab my stuff and leave, heading East. I jump from mansion top to house top then running on the forest floor. I tried my best to avoid civilization as much as I could and mostly ran the forests in the daytime till late at night I snuck into towns to feast on tainted souls to keep my energy up and keep moving.

After about five days I was only an ocean run from my destination, I rested that night under a full moon, in early morning I went and ate quite a lot of kishin egg souls before I ran across the ocean at full speed. I was hoping the whole way there that I wouldn’t faint and drown, because this time I don’t think anyone could save me.

I arrived after about three stupid days of seeing nothing but blue, blue, and blue. Even the damned sky agitated me when I looked up at it. I decided to sleep somewhere till night, where the sky was dark and black and catching victims was quite easy. When I woke up the stars shined brightly, I smiled innocently it was quite calming. I walked till I came to Death City then I stole souls of the damned and eagerly ate them as I watched young miesters on the hunt become quite confused that their prey had simply, disappeared.

I proudly walked up to the doors and  shoved them both open in a grand entrance and searched for Taiyo, but instead found Death, Maka, Soul, Death the Kid, my wretched sister, Taiyo, and Death Wolf almost all yelling at the same time. I cleared my throat, “Sorry, to crash your party, but the fun has arrived.” I continue walking in a proud stance towards the circle of temporary silence.

Oh this shall be fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me how this chapter was, was it good enough after so long a wait? Any skills have improvements that you've noticed?

Hope this is what you guys have been wanting. If you have any suggestions comment!

I dont really mind votes, but anythings appreciated! Im wanting comments btw

Thanks guys! See you next time!