Part 7

*has not been edited

recap: the academy's under attack by large wolves! "Damn it they found us." Tsuki said

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuki's pov

"Who found you?" Kid asked. "The were's from my late step father's pack" I said without a care in the world. I clapped my hands. "A free buffet of souls tonight!" I laughed and they looked at me like I was a mad man. "I thought weapons only ate souls!" Maka stated in disbelief. "I already said that I was a Blood Demon!" I said with agitation. "Actually you left the blood part out." Kid replied.

I could hear the wolves getting closer. "Okay shut up so I can kill and eat all these bastards!" I shouted at them. With this many claws wouldn't cut the numbers very deep like I need them too. "Absolutely fantastic!" I said with the idea coming to mind. "What?" Soul asked. "Any body got a scythe I could use?" I said flashing my fangs. Grabbing Soul Maka yelled, "Soul's my weapon!" and Soul said, "Chill Maka freaking out isn't cool." Typical human relationships.

"Anybody else?" I said, Lord Death said, "Takota I don't believe you have a miester yet do you?" he was staring at the white haired boy. He shook his head. "Good now transform into a scythe and get your ass over here!"  The boy transformed into a plain scythe. "Thats boring but whatever it'll work." I grabbed the handle and red seeped from my hands as his color changed to bloody red, "What the hell?" I said as a grey wolf with blood on it appeared in the room.

"FOOOOOODDD!!!!!!" I shouted as I sliced him in half and ate his red soul. They started in disbelief, and Kid being the OCD freak shouted, "The blood on your face isn't symmetrical!" I laughed, "It will be when I'm done." I yelled over my shoulder as I ran to the front of the place. Wolves of all colors of the forest rainbow were crawling everywhere. Dead people and wolves alike littered the ground. "EVERYONE GET BACK INSIDE!" I shouted in my denomic voice they all retreated. Pathetic humans. I would take this on my own, my fault but who cares about faults? I was hungry and I didn't feel like sharing today.

A wolf in human form came up. Bad idea you bastard. "You are Raiko the one that killed our Alpha you will die for your treson to the pack." he said. I laughed,  "Your pathetic, don't you see I'm not Raiko and she can't hear you." he looked unphased. "Then who are you?" he asked. "I am the Blood Demon Tsuki and I possess this body for the time being. Oh and before I forget, I'm the one that killed your 'Alpha' because your 'Alpha' killed my mother his mate and now can we get back to this war?" I said doing air quotations everytime I said 'Alpha'.

"You bitch!" he screamed trying to punch me but failed. "You all are pathetic! Little bastards think you can kill me? Well for the record, your FUCKED!" I screamed the last part as I slice the man and went on to others collecting the souls will be done when I'm done with them all. I sliced everywhere killing weres on contact but leaving a few spots unguarded. "Shit." I said as one sunk its teeth into my calf. I cut its head off and laughed, "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!" I impersonated the queen in Alice in Wonderland. This was no Wonderland.

I chopped alot of heads and they scratched at me and bit me. When I was done with the last one my shoulder was barely incontact and my leg was broken, so was my nose and a few ribs. I was leaning on the scythe when it talked for the first time and the image of  the white haired kid with no shirt on appeared on the now lengthened blade. "Are you okay?" he asked with innocent eyes. "Nope I'm just great!" I said with sarcasm. I limped over to the souls and started eating them one by one. I never noticed the crowd of people on the roof of the academy watching my performance. I just ate the souls. I healed almost instantly, when I was done all that you could see is a bloody battle field and some of the ashes of the dead were's floating through the wind.

I was hyped again but had to avoid doing anything drastic. I was covered in blood and all I looked like was a walking statue made of blood with a bloody scythe. I smiled my fangs were even covered. "VICTORY!" I shouted in the feel of the moment but the battle wasn't over. Large foot steps sounded as a beast stepped up, he was 4 or 5 stories tall and about 2 or 3 wide. The biggest were I've ever seen. It was a black wolf. I stared in disbelief. The last member of the Grave Pack. A pack that goes back to the begining. The legend is that the first Grave wolf was a desendant of the Reaper's pet. "Death Wolf...." I whispered as he came closer.

We were face to face. This is either the end or begining. "THIS IS PERFECTION!" I screamed aloud. He is my Idol. I grinned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter but its action packed! lol