Clary Elisabeth Sanders part two

Clary Beth Pov

The next day I sat down at the assembly . A woman named ms.dethtoodemmiegoods came to speak to us. Bla bla is all I heard. Then a hellhound , a monster, common in New York, appeared. The woman screamed and told us there must be a demigod in our school. People started shouting and running. But one person stayed. Percy Jackson. He brought out a blue pen and uncapped. Outsprang a bronze sword. He charged and fought it. The hellhound disintegrated and the sandy stuff fell on Percy's shoulders. Everybody sat down, whispering. Some people were shouting "Yeah , go Percy !" But the DIG had Percy pinned down to the ground. They handcuffed him and tried to get him into a Percy sized cage. But then the water fountains exploded and Percy some how controlled the water and pushed the DIG guards down with a water fist the size of a lion. I gasped and Percy jumped onto the stage and pushed Ms.dethtoodemmigoods onto the wall. He held his sword to her throat. "Surrender,you stupid mortal." She gulped and nodded. Percy let go of her and she crumbled to the ground in a heap of red hair. "Stand, Mortal." She stood up and Percy yet again commanded her," what's your really name." She opened her mouth but she didn't speak. "Say it." She nodded and said,"Nancy Bobofit." His eyes widened and gasped. "Nancy,how could you?" He asked, astonished. "Percy?oh my god."she said . "Gods..... Nancy . If you are such expert, you would of figured me out in 6th grade.why are you doing this to my people? Huh? We've saved your lives thousands of times. Millions. And this is how you repay us. Thanks but no thanks . " he shouted.

"You freaks have never saved us. You just call your pet monsters to scare us and then you kill them to look brave . You do it for attention. Because you losers have no family. Because you're mistakes. Hybrids. You are animals, to be kept in cages. And you know it, demigod. You know it. Prove to me that demigods are good. Prove it." She screamed.

Percy looked down and let a single tear drop glide down his tanned face. "Ha.exactly." Nancy said, looking smug. People pointed and laughed at Percy. Percy wrapped his fingers around his blue pen. Then a surge of great power arose in Percy. He threw it down and glared at Nancy."let me reintroduce myself. I am Perseus Achilles Jackson. Son of Poseidon. God of the seas and horses. God of storms. God of Earthquakes. One of the Big Three. I am the Retriever of Zeus lightning bolt. Finder of The Golden Fleece. Holder of the sky. Wanderer of the Labyrinth. Destroyer of Kronos. Child of the Prochecy. Saviour of Olympus. Finder of the Roman Eagle. Roman Praetor. Defeater of Thousands of monsters. Including the Minotaur. Wanderer of the deepest part of the abysses of Tartarus . Destroyer of giants . Killer of Gaia. Hero of the Greek world. And more." Percy whispered in a deadly tone. Percy picked up his pen and stormed out. Paul Blofis , his step dad to be,called his name and Percy turned his head. Paul spread his arms to say come here, son. Percy ran to his stepdad to be and Paul held him close . Percy then went back to his seat.he flipped out a blue phone. It looked like an iPhone but it wasn't a iPhone. It said HPhone . I tapped him on the shoulder. "What kind phone is that? " I asked. "HPhone. Demigods only. They have special stuff in them to keep monsters away." He said. "But that monster." "If I used a regular phone, more would come. This dosent stop them. But regular technology is like sending up a signal like hey monsters come eat me. " Percy said. The DIG left to go capture some other little kid. I gained new respect for percy. I dumped Jake and tweeted rumours about him. Jake was now least popular kid in school. Percy was my new project.

__________________________

An part two yay part 3 next time

Keep those comments coming.