Clary Elisabeth Sanders

My name is Clary Elisabeth Sanders but every one calls me Clary Beth . I'm the most popular girl at Goode High School. My boyfriend, Jake Ionet is the most popular guy at Goode High School. Together we rule this school .

The Government just announced that they discovered Hybrid Teenagers called Demigods that are half God half human. Disgusting. They have been hiding for years , covered by the mist which weirdly disappeared.

The Government is hunting them down because they lure mortals (normal people)into traps with big scary monsters and try to save mortals to look good. The DIG,demigod investigation group, who are experts on gods,monsters, and demigods say that demigods do this because their parents leave them, because they are not gods. They want attention from their parents. Some people say that we should help them because they just want to be loved. Like give them schools, homes, and jobs. Counseling and a chance to be normal. I feel bad that most of them die from failed attempts to kill monsters , but what ever. A lot are kinda normal . Some go to regular schools but most don't. Some never know they are demigods and lead a normal life. Most don't.

Because of that , kids have to get tested. I have my first testing next week. Jake got tested yesterday. Negative they said. He's normal. They first test you for adhd and dyslexia. Not all demigods have it , but most do. And if you do , you might just have adhd and dyslexia but you still have to get more testing. If you don't have it then that means either you're normal or a legacy. Which means you're family have godly blood but you're not a demigod. They almost always lead normal lives . The government doesn't care about them.

Jake wasn't tested after the adhd and dyslexia test so that means he's fine. But I don't know how they know if you're a demigod after that . Tomorrow,we have our demigod information assembly . The DIG comes and talks to schools all over America . Other countries were not affected.

I snapped out of my thoughts when that little pest of a swim team captain , Percy Jackson , bumped into me. "Ewwww, loser, go away. Never touch me or I swear I'll have jake beat you up, AGAIN. Omg, Jake. I need you to reserve your 4:00 beating slot for Percy Jackson. " Percy looked up and went to his locker. I shook my head and one of my fake eyelashes fell out. I squealed and bent over. I grabbed it and slipped on, hoping no one noticed."hey, babe. I can do that. Public?" Jake asked me ,kissing my cheek. "Totally. I'll have my nerds post it every where. On my website,my newspaper,my blog,my Twitter,my myspace,my Instagram,my Facebook,my vine , everything. What day ? I'll text Hanna whose in charge of my nerds and she'll handle it. " I said in my fake bubbly voice. "Today is good, hot stuff." He looked at my 10 inch stilettos. "Can I borrow those?" He asked. "Why?" I questioned. " to stab him . No jk. Just gonna throw them. " he replied. I nodded and went to class, texting.

Time Skip ⏰📢⏳⌛️⌚️after school 4:00, behind the school.

I was wearing my other pair of heels with my ten inches ones in my hand , to give to jake. The crowds were lining up, and jake was cracking his knuckles. I took my seat and texted Jackson .

Me- where are you? Jake is waiting to crush you.

Him- uh..

Me- get here now or else I'll have him beat you again at gym.

He didn't reply , but jakes friends went to his apartment and are getting him.

🚪📫📪📬📭📮at Percy house

Scott pov

"Yo,man open this door. " I,Scott,saidwe pounded on the brown door. A women, who had black curly hair opened the door. It must of been the punks mom but we rush passed her. She gasped and dropped her plate of cookies. We looked around, trying to find his room. We kicked open one door to find the school English teacher sitting at a desk grading papers.

Aw, man what's a teacher doing here. We going get caught. I looked at my buds and we straightened out shirts. "Uh, hey, Mr.Blofis, what ya doing here?" I asked. "I live here." . "Oh, we're at the wrong apartment." We said. " who are you looking for?" He asked . "Percy , our friend. " Brett said. "Oh . Percy's room is down the hall." He went back to his work." Why does Percy live here? " I asked. " he's my girl friend's son. Well soon to be wife. Percy didn't tell you? Hmm, that's weird. Are you guys new friends cause I didn't see you at Perce's party last night. Oh well, I'm old. I don't see any thing any more. Carry on." He said. We closed the door and walked down the carpeted floor. I saw the last door and opened it to see Percy kissing a blonde girl. The girl flipped around and stood up from Percy's bed. She squeezed Percy's hand and said," I'll handle these jerks, Seaweed Brain." Percy ignored her and stood up, angrily. "Why are you here?" Percy shouted. The hot blonde put her hand on his shoulder and he relaxed. She used this to her advantage by pushing him down onto the bed. She took a rope from his closet. Why he had a rope in his closet, I don't know. She tied him down and faced us. Her big grey eyes stormed around, analyzing us. She said," My name is Annabeth Chase. Percy's girlfriend. Stat your name and business. Tell the truth." She whispered it but it was a slow and scary. We turned and ran.

💣💣💣💣💣back at the school

Clary Beth Pov

the goons came back and told us about it. Everybody went home and jake said we should just forget this ever happened. I agreed and went home.

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N part two coming up.

Comment what should happen or if I should continue.

Bye bye