37. Cinderella

Finally, both of them are now in Seoul. Yoon Ha in her room, waiting for Won Ji. Soon, he barge in. "How was it? She allowed me?" "She did. But since you're already this rich, you don't have to worry about your work for a while. Just go for your class. We're gonna pay everything off." He smile and caressed her cheeks.

She flinched.

"Sorry." He nods. "It's ok. But I want to. I'm used to study-" but she think through. She can really run away or ask Jimin to 'kidnap' her. "Sure. When can I start?" She didn't smile. Nor looking at Won Ji. "Tomorrow? I mean, that's if you want." "Ofc. Ofc. And.. What about my phone?" His face change. "THERE YOU GO ABOUT YOUR PHONE. ALWAYS WITH YOUR PHONE! CAN'T YOU JUST FOCUS ON ME?!" Yoon Ha was startled to death. She look down until his figure get out of the room. And he never come in.

The next day, Yoon Ha wake up very early. She wears yellow, black and white striped long sleeves dress with her hair was let to flow. "Why are you all dolled up?" Yoon Ha look at her father. "Well, today I will start my class." Won Ji came down after. "Won Ji? How are you feeling today? Before sleep last night, did you take your medicine?" But Won Ji just walk past her. She nods slowly, understanding the situation. Her mom-in-law came.

"A class? Oh!!! That class! You don't have to get yourself this pretty. The professor is coming." Yoon Ha stay there, didn't understand. "Pardon?" "He's coming." Her mom suddenly said. She rolled her eyes. "So.. I study.. At home?" She felt like her soul left her body. "Yeah." "What? You wanted to escape?" Won Ji ask bluntly. Yoon Ha look at him, frown. Thought he understand. And her step-mom, laugh at her. "Yoon Ha? Escape? Pfffttt.." And she laugh out loud. "It's not that I want to escape. I've talk about this with Won Ji. I want to have a stroll, walking in the garden."

Won Ji look at her. "This house is already so very big that it have a garden. Isn't it enough?" "It's not-" "so you're a materialistic too? I thought you could be more expensive than this-" but her hand landed before he even finish his sentences. "I know this is Won Ji. And you've crossed the line" and she stomp her feet to the stairs. Her step-mom make the disgusted face. "That's how a brat act. Just leave her be." Her father send a snarl at her.

He followed her. Won Ji just continue doing what he's doing. "Yoon Ha" he knock on the door. She didn't answer. "It's me. Your dad." "Come in." He came in only to be met by a crying Yoon Ha. "Oh my," he hug her quickly. He wipe off her tears. "I-i miss him. By this times..where on earth is Mina?!" she stutter. "I know.. Mina..she's still abroad right?" A lie..she's not abroad. They cut her off from her contact. They..cut her off. "Dad.. Help me.. I want to get out. I want to be free again." Her dad actually knows a way. But he also knew what he'd get if he tell her.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm sorry you have to been through all of this." He wipe off her tears. "YOON HA! YOUR PROFESSOR IS HERE!" She replace her dad's touch on her cheeks with hers. She wipe it off aggressively. "I-i gotta go, dad. I love you."

Since then, Yoon Ha can only have a stroll at the garden, after she make an appointment with Won Ji, she would walk in the garden all alone. Sometimes, she just locked in the reading room, at the corner silently, reading. Her dad come in. "Why are you reading like that? You're reading or looking through the window?" He chuckles. "Who plan an escape plan loudly, dad?" Her sentences like a joke but her voice is killing. "Well.. I've seen how you've been 'planning' for so long." He smirk. "What's with that smirk?" She rolled her eyes but atleast she managed to smile a little.

"And I think I got the answer. But with one condition. Everything should be before evening." His sentences took her attention. "Wha-" "it's exactly what you think." He grab her wrist and she jumped out of her seat next to the window. "Where are we going?!" She ask while giggling. "Freedom." She just follow her dad through the garden and through the bushes. "GOD.. WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME.." "keep it low, princess." Her dad lead her to a hole and she stumble before her dad pull her wrist, once again.

She chuckles and she raise her head once she felt his grip on her wrist is gone. "Dad?" He's gone. "Where am I?" She mumble. "This is so not cool." She shout. But if she look carefully, she's free. She's not in the goddam mansion. She's on.. Street. Everyone is walking carefreely. She wandering around until she bump into someone. "I'm sorry-"

-Jimin-

"She's yours." Her dad smile and he can see how much her dad put trust on him. Before he leave Jimin, Jimin call him. "Thanks." He smile. "It's nothing." And he left, cool(ly?) He went to where her dad told him to. Until a fatigue silhouette who's wandering around bump into his firm chest. "I'm sorry-" and when she lift her head, it was an angel, standing infront of me.

Once again.

"Yoon Ha." He smile with a teary eyes. Yoon Ha didn't say a thing. Instead, she hug him. He knows she needs it. He hugs her back. "How are you? How is Kim's family lifestyle?" He ask fondly. Yoon Ha didn't bother to look at him in the face. She just long for his embrace.

"Its fine.. It's just.. I found it hard to smile"

She snuzzles her face in his chest. "I.. I'm kinda miss your lips." Jimin mumble on her head. "What?" "I miss your body hugging me." He said jokingly. "Well.. How are you?" Yoon Ha ask Jimin. "Oh I'm well. I'm perfectly fine." He lied. Suddenly, in the crowd, Jimin sit on his knee as if proposing and ask for her hand.

"Will you, be accompanying me for today?" He said and she giggles. "I will." And he pull her wrist before running off somewhere. "But Jimin.. I got to be home by evening." She stop her step that makes Jimin turn around. "So you're some sort of Cinderella?" "Not funny, Jimin." She said, hoping Jimin would say he's kidnapping her. "Do you trust me?" Damn this question again. "I do." And they continue their own little sneak out trip.