Nothing Lasts Forever

Heyy guys!! This is my first fanfic I hope you like it!!! The first thing you have to know is that I hate when people demand updates, like "UPDATE NOW" or "YOU HAVE TO UPDATE" those are mean comments to me and make me think that writing is a work, not fun hobbies. So thank you, I love when people support me.

THIS IS THE PROLOGUE!!!

"Dad... Where are you going?" the little girl, that appeared to be at least seven years old, asked her father, a tall young man that had deep green eyes and scars all over the face. The mother, that was at the step of the house, was crying, and subbing and her cheeks were full of tears. She did nothing to stop them.

"I have to go to work, sweetie. I'll return at dawn, don't worry, my little Megan" he whispered.

"Don't leave me" the girl was about to cry.

The father kissed her in the forehead, and went to the mother. They kissed for a long time, and the girl watched without looking back. She loved to love and loved being loved. She loved love. Then , the three of them watched the sunrise, and when the sun could be seen completely, the man walked upon the cliff. He began to go down, climbing. He got safely to the ground, and then, waved at his daughter Megan and his wife. They waved good-bye back. "Where daddy works?" squeaked the girl.

"At a mine. He founds gold and silver, copper and oil, and goes to the market to sell it. Then he returns home everyday, at dawn"

The girl, Mrgan, thought about what her mother had said. "Then why were you crying?"

"It was nothing"

Megan didn't insist.

FIVE DAYS LATER

Dad never returned, but he will. At dawn, he'll come climbing the cliff with the money. He just is selling more for us to have more money and pay my school and all that, thought Megan everyday.

There were news everyday at school. Megan lived in poverty, at a cliff. There was no TV there, so they couldn't see the news. Her mother was completely absent. Have your read the Hunger Games? If you have, you'll know how Megan´s mother felt or was. She was absent, like Katniss Everdeen's mother when her hausband died at a mine explosion. Megan read that book almost everyday, and she was scared that she would be Katniss Everdeen. Her father dead, she would have to be completely on her own.

The next day at school was horrible. There was a mine explosion and all the students and teachers apologized to Megan, and the girl didn't understand what was happening. Then, her best friends starteed saying bad things about her. Rumors, false rumors. When Megan got to her desk at class, she saw a paper. It was a newspaper cut, with the names of the dead ones at the mine. The girl read one by one the names, until she got to the twenty fourth one. Her father. Her father. Her father. Her father was dead. He would never return. Her father.

"NOOO!!!!!" Megan screamed in the middle of the class. She got on her feet, and with tears in the eyes, she run from the class. She could hear the teacher calling her name, her classmates' laugh and snapping, and all that. She could hear his father in his head, telling what to do. She could hear anyone. But then the world went black.

Megan and her mother moved to Mullingar. It all started again, but much worse. When her classmates found out that her dad was dead, Megan was bullied everyday but the students. Until when she was twelve, her life changed completly....

read chapter 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please tell me what you think. I will thank you if you

Fan

Vote

Comment

Read

All of the Above

-HazzaBooNialler