Chapter 4:- Justin meets japanese flesh- eating killer dolls

Justin woke up in a daze with blurry vision at first. At first he was confused then all the memories just zapped into him from nowhere. He remembered everyrhing and when he began scanning his surroundings for monsters or any potential danger, he found himself on a piece of land filled with sand which felt like burning coals under his shoes and he could see nothing but barren land for miles and miles.

Justin had a throbbing headache and looked for a house nearby which he knew was impossible in such an enchanted land. He began walking forward to avoid being unconscious because of the hot sun hovering over his head in the other directions which was almost impossible with the oppressive sun and the torrid environment raining down upon him. The worst thing justin felt ten times heavier than he was as if the ground was pulling him with all his might which made walking mighty difficult for it, as if walking a few metres would be a full posterior workout.

After Justin had walked for hours and was about to collapse out of dehydration, he saw why he felt so heavy. He was being pulled underground by the sand like a quicksand and he was too tired to struggle but he kept shouting in desperate hope,the sand continued swirling treacherously jerking Justin around instead of making him sink directly like Justin was a new toy he had found.

Suddenly when Justin began struggling he went slower and slower and despair crept over him and destroying him from inside and slowly he began to make peace with his death when he sunk in but like other quicksands he could breathe under neath and swirl around in the sand, this discovery left him flabber gasted when suddenly he saw a blue disc appear at the centre of the sand and sucked him and only him in as if it were meant for only him and he ended up next to a shrivelled tree while he was unsure.

He cautiously made his way to it as if it were about to suddenly attack him but he could not help it, it was the only thing in the vast stretch of never-ending sand and as he went close to it , the tree spun its boughs around with such speed that Justin was blown of his feet and began spinning round and round the tree with such force that his spectacles almost fell off in the background he could see all the sand from the desert rising and flying alongside him but suddenly the sand began turning white and the temperature dropped rapidly. In the chaos, Justin could make out that the so-called sand was turning into snow and then Justin fell in the snow next to a willow tree.

"Unbelievable!" Justin said when he woke up from shock.

Suddenly a young girl came to Justin and eyed him from top to bottom and like a gentle lady helped him get up by offering him her hand. The young girl was nothing special with red hair and small eyes. She was wearing a blue hair clip and a red sweater or cardigan, Justin could not make out the difference and with that deceptive smile that makes you believe that she is an innocent girl.

"Hi!"said the young girl.

"Hey, why were you eyeing me like that, were you checking me out?" asked Justin returning it with the same friendly tone.

"No!" said the girl almost immediately.

"So where am I " asked Justin casually.

" You are in the town Illimera" said the girl displayed the girl with actions.

Justin looked around and saw a quiet village with huge well-maintained cottages and he could see that the town was filled with greenery. A pond stood some yards away and one could see fishes jumping in and out of it, it was a huge pond and Justin could see an old, broken and beat-down little red kayak at the side. The walls of the pond were studded with stones and it stretched for many metres and at its centre a bridge was built with bricks and dried mud. A few kilometres away led by a way of stone steps Justin could see two huge Palm trees the biggest in the town and as big as a few skyscrapers in a normal metropolitan cities bending out of their way to cross paths and he could see water being thrown upwards. However like there was twilight weather zone with snow and the willow on one side and comfortably and drowsy warm on the other.