Chapter 2- The Little incident

Jack then finally gets a good look at the girl and at that moment he realizes who she was, the girl in the arms he had first found solace and everyone claimed that she never existed. Now, she stood in full flesh a girl obsessed witth her spaggheti top and wearing a beige- coloured jeans.

"Glinda" said Jack with a voice of surprise and a hint of worry.

"I-I can explain" said Glinda with a soothing and loving voice which had always comforted Jack.

She went to Jack and Jack retreated a little but he trusted her and let her touch him gingerly on the head till his eyes glowed blue and his skin began glowing with blazing light, his brain felt like it had burst out of his body gone on a mysterious trip and come back with new weird memories. After the glowing stopped, Jack wanted to collapse but then ran over to the side and threw up, his head was spinning and his food was rising till his chest and the worst part or maybe the best part was when he understood everything.

It was that she was actually the Glinda from Wizard of Oz, the good witch of the South. Seeing her in her full form and this time not dressed in her spaggheti top or jeans but in a brilliant and ornate white gown, rather poofy with a crown on her head with beautiful carving and a blue topaz glowed at its centre. Her blonde hair was tied back in a bun and combed beautifully and she sat around a table with four other witches in front of a large map of the galaxies with green streaks on certain parts. Glinda and the other witches wore a necklace which an amulet at it's centre glowing with power. Those green streaks were to symbolize a green tornado, one of the rarest teleporters to grant safe passageway to any corner of the world. It could also be used to call upon certain creatures too. It first appeared as a green portal and pushed everything except it's intended target aside and swallows it's target, just like what happened at the Sacony creek. Apparently it was a way of quite abruptly ripping Glinda from one world to another and there was no time to rip her out of every one's lives. Only two people's memories did not get falsified. Jack and another person.... So someone had lied to Jack, they remembered Glinda. Anyways the green portal had synthesized a brain of it's own due to malfunctioning and its ill-maintenance which was a pure form of hatred and anger to go rogue and destroy random dimensions. Lately while Glinda was gallavanting with Jack on earth, the other witches figured out that the pattern of the tornado was actually not so random and they had worked out a stem of a large inclined cross with different galaxies and was going to start the other stem. The map showed that the next target was earth after months of research. Since glinda had lived on earth for a few months before she was selected to go back and she left soon after that meeting, with a tiny bottle of magic lotion which after being applied gives you whatever power you seek. It is called 'Srels'.

Back to earth these thoughts were going through his mind, being in love with a non-existent girlfriend was hard enough but being in love with a supposedly fairy tale character, that is where every teenager draws a line. Being in love with prince charming is one thing but having a fling with a witch was almost unbelievable for Jack. His life was much too normal, and his heart much too weak for this . He wanted to believe Glinda was lying but the blue glowing moment he had was not helping matters. He wanted to run away. For a moment, he wished he had an extraordinary life but not a relationship with an delirious person who thought she was a fairy tale chraracter.

Twenty years ahead..................................

Jack was holding the hand of a 4-year-old child- his child and taking him to the beach. He was wearing nothing but his trunks and was carrying his surf board on the other hand. He looked diffeeent than his old self. More mature and more at ease. He had a more muscular and chiselled frame and had a very odd looking frown line on his forehead. He wore a wedding ring on his right hand finger and had many scars on his arms. After he had finished catching the waves he came back to see his married partner and son on a mat on the sand talking and laughing and eating. That sight had never made him more happier, he felt finally content and right for this world as if he had found his right match.