Pierce's POV - Chapter 24

WARNING: The following scenes are for a mature audience. If you are under the age of 18, please skip this chapter. 

This is a scene from Chapter 24 that is found at the end. This is the detailed version. Enjoy! 

Comment below and tell me what you think. How was it? Eeep.

x Jovi

***

"Are you sure?" I nervously asked.

She looked deeply into my eyes, reading something from me as well. I didn't know what it was but I dreaded that she would push me away. She didn't answer but instead she pulled the collar of my shirt and kissed me, parting her lips for me as our tongues danced in sync. My hands reached for the hem of her pink long sleeved shirt. I slowly lifted it off her, breaking the kiss as I completely removed it off from her body. I took the chance to really look at her. God, she was beautiful. Her body had curves all in the right places. Her breasts were definitely not double D's but I didn't care. She looked perfect. Olivia moved her hands to cover up her body but I stopped her.

"Don't." I told her.

"You were staring." She replied shyly.

I smirked, "I'm trying to enjoy the view." She slapped my chest playfully and laughed.

"Have I told you that you're beautiful?" I asked.

She stopped laughing and I could see that she was blushing even from this lighting. "Maybe a few times," shrugging as she tore her gaze from me. She stifled a smile but I knew it was there. I leaned in to kiss her again, trailing off to the valley of her breasts. Her bra was still in the way so I slowly unclasped it from behind her. Taking in one nub, I sucked on it slowly. Olivia moaned as I moved my hand to her other breast, giving it equal attention. Her hands then found their way to grip my hair and it felt so good.

I moved back to her lips. My arousal was straining in my pants but I still wanted to take my time and explore her body. Making my move to get rid of her thick leggings, only wearing knickers that were in a simple black color. I groaned as my erection also agreed to what I was seeing. These panties had to go. I caressed her thigh as I slowly reached for them and removed it off of her. Dipping my head in between her leg, I could see her center so wet and ready for me. I heard Olivia took a sharp intake of breath when she saw what I was about to do.

"What are you doing?" Olivia questioned with bated breath.

"Relax," dipping my head to her hot center, I licked the folds in slow long strokes. I continued to devour her as my tongue flicked in and out of her, sucking on that sensitive bud that made her say my name in surprise over and over. She tasted sweet just as I expected which made it hard for me to stop.

I then slid one finger into her and she bucked her hips upward. "Pierce!" She breathed in surprise and gripped the sheets tighter to her fists. I gently pumped my finger and felt how tight she was. I didn't even know why I tortured myself to prolong this foreplay. She moaned as I inserted another finger and quickened my pace. She was already close as I could feel her walls tighten around my finger. And there it was she screamed my name as she came hard. Her legs quivered from the pleasurable shock.

She tried to catch her breath. "Taste how delicious you are," kissing her as the evidence of her juices was still on my lips.

"That felt... nice." She whispered her eyes closed.

"I'm not done with you yet." I smirked and felt her shudder from my words. She opened her eyes and gave me a flirty smile. She reached for the buttons of my blue dress shirt and unhurriedly opened them then helped her remove them since she was taking too long. When I slid them off of me, she gasped.

"Seriously?" Her face was scrunched up as she stared at my chest.

"What?" I asked, a little worriedly.

She chuckled lightly and shook her head. "This isn't real. I mean look at this," gesturing on my toned upper body. "Perfection." She added and sighed dreamily.

I laughed at her comment and kissed her to shut her up. She giggled at first then moaned as I positioned myself on top of her, teasing her with my arousal as she wrapped her legs around me.

"You're perfect." I whispered and continued to trail kisses down to the base of her throat.

"Pierce..." Her voice was thick with desire. I took a condom out from my pocket and put it in between my teeth while I undressed my pants wearing black boxer briefs but quickly removed them as well. Olivia's eyes widened and I could see that she was anxious. She could now evidently grasp what she would do to me every damn time.

I kissed her for a little while and pulled away. "I can't hold back anymore." I breathed.

"I want you." Her hands reached for my stiff shaft, experimentally touching it which earned a moan from me as her hands felt so good around me. Fuck, I might come if she kept tormenting me like this. I handed her the foiled packaging, instructing her how to apply it on. She was really a fast learner.

"This would sting a bit. Tell me to stop if I'm hurting you, okay?" She nodded and I started kissing her nerves away. Positioning my tip at her wet entrance, I slowly thrust into her. She groaned in pain and her eyes started to water. I couldn't see her hurt so I kissed her while I pumped into her slowly. She moaned deliciously into my ear after a while and that relieved me. She was so wet and tight that I thought I couldn't hold it long enough.

Olivia's nails scratched my back in pleasure as I picked up the speed. I felt her walls tighten around me. Fuck. I was almost there. Lifting one of her thighs higher, I plunged deeper.

"Oh god!" She screamed when I knew I was hitting the right spot. I thrust a bit roughly as she screamed in ecstasy, calling out my name. She came hard followed by me as I spilled into the condom. We were breathing heavily as we waited for our sedated state to calm down. I rolled off of her to get rid of the condom. She winced as I pulled off. I then lingered a kiss on her cheek and sighed in content. We just lay there, naked, still tangled in each other's arms. I knew she was sore so I let her fall asleep. I grabbed the quilt that covered the sofa and concealed ourselves from the cold.

It was definitely a whole new experience for me. It was slow and gentle yet it was ten times more pleasurable. I took my time to get to know her body and tasted every inch of her. I hadn't thought that it would be this intense.

"I love you." I whispered through her hair. She didn't stir so she must not hear me. I wasn't ready to tell her anyway. But it was nice saying it for the first time.

It was foreign for me, yes.

Did I regret that I said it out loud? Definitely not.

She gave her heart, body and soul to me that night as I did the same. She was mine as I was hers. 

***

Get updates on Facebook: Ivojovi Wattpad