Valentine's Day Special '16 - PART II

The living room was filled with pastel colored balloons. I stepped inside the apartment and heard a crunch beneath my shoes. I looked down and saw that there were Sweethearts scattered all over the floor. They were these little heart-shaped candies that have printed messages on them. I noticed that they were not purposely scattered on the floor. It was a trail that led to somewhere. I slowly walked and followed the trail. It led me to my room and as I looked forward, Mr. P was sitting on the center edge of my bed with an adorable bow tie clipped onto his neck while holding a giant Sweetheart candy that was printed with the simple message - ME & YOU.

"So what do you say?" A deep voice startled me. I turned around and saw Pierce standing by my doorway with a hopeful expression as he looked dashing in a crisp suit. I haven't seen him for a few hours since Hugh literally dragged me out of the building when he picked me up from work and went home to change out of my work clothes.

"What? I don't understand what's going on." I shook my head in confusion. Valentine's Day was tomorrow. Why was he surprising me early?

"Me." He pointed to himself then pointed a finger to me. "You. Tonight. Florida." He slowed his words for me to figure out the puzzle.

"Florida? You're taking me to Florida?" Shock was clearly evident on my face. I covered my mouth from stretching far onto the ground. Then excitement burst from inside me. I grinned and walked up to him. The distance between us closed as I tiptoed to reach for his neck and snaked my arms around him. I jumped as he caught me swiftly while I wrapped my legs around his torso. I teased him, brushing my lips to his but not entirely touching. But he was impatient. He lightly bit my lip which made me gasp in shock. He then kissed me as his tongue entered my mouth. I moaned in content as I haven't kissed him like this the whole day.

Pierce slowly walked to the bed without breaking contact. I felt his hand leave my back as I sensed him toss something on the ground. I didn't care about my surroundings at the moment. I wanted him to kiss me more.

He gently placed me on the bed and dipped his head to kiss me again. The kiss heated in an instant. His hands were everywhere and I wanted to feel the burn when his hand was in contact with my bare skin. To my surprise, it was as if he has read my mind when he agonizingly lifted my blouse off of me. Pierce paused, like he always did, and stared into my eyes then slowly scanned my body with appreciation as if it was perfect.

My heart fluttered at the gesture. He always made me feel beautiful from the way his eyes danced across my body, worshipping every inch of it.

"Beautiful." He smiled seductively.

I was too clouded with the tension inside the room that I forgot about Hugh. My eyes widened in panic as I remembered that he was still in the apartment and my bedroom door was left open.

"Are you okay?" Pierce asked with a concerned voice. He was still pressed against me, which made it hard for me to get into a sitting position.

"Hugh is here and the door is still open." I mumbled.

He chuckled breathlessly and said, "I made him leave immediately when he brought you home safely."

What?

"Hold on. You mean to tell me you were on this whole time?" I asked while putting everything in place. I knew it! Something was off the minute Hugh picked me up from work unannounced. He never did it unless I asked him to.

Pierce smiled smugly and nodded.

"You do know that Hugh brought me to this awful place? It was torture." I groaned.

He laughed and shook his head. "I never asked him where he would take you. I only requested him to keep you out the apartment for a few hours to give myself ample time to thrash the place." He gave me a boyish grin as he felt the success of his surprise.

"I'm going to kill him." I whispered harshly to myself.

I felt Pierce kissed my scrunched forehead. I looked into his eyes and he smiled. "Don't want those wrinkles for the weekend. I want you happy."

I giggled as I felt warm inside. He was so perfect. Gosh.

"There we go." He grinned and lifted himself off of me.

"Where are you going?" I pouted when I couldn't feel his warmth anymore.

He picked up my blouse that was discarded on the floor and handed it to me. I was a bit disappointed that he didn't want to kiss me more. I took my blouse and wore it again. Pierce saw me still pouting like a 5-year old. He chuckled and sat on the bed next to me.

He extended his hand to cup my chin and lifted it so I could look at him. He smiled and said, "As much as I want to, we can't right now. We're leaving tonight. I need you to pack for the weekend." 

***

Hello! 

It's going to get steamier. Stay tuned tomorrow! ;)

Get updates on Facebook: Ivojovi Wattpad

x Jovi