Log of wood

Marie

I'm so fucking piss with this babe right now,  what has come over her, why is she sleep like a log of wood for Christ' sake?

Have been trying to wake yeety up for the past 30mins, all to no avail, what are you thinking?  Oh no!  I'm no saying she's dead or sick, hell no.

Wake up,  we will be late for our morning lecture, I tap yeety for the unteempth time just to wake her up.

Just give me 5mins, she turned  around and went back to sleep,

That was what she's been saying for the past 30mins, I have taken my bath, and even pack me bag for class but here is my frecking friend still sleeping as if she drank herself to stupor last night but nothing of such happened.

I just can't understand why  on earth she has been sleeping like she owe the fucking  world no explanation.

I raised up my head to check the wall clock, the time indicated 6;31am, and our class starts for 7am.

This isn't funny any more, I can't afford to miss this lecture, other lecturers may even consider us to enter  the class if we are 5mins late but our English lecturer Prof.  Liam won't even consider you when you're 1mins late to his class and his attendance is  20marks, which means lateness is considered absenteeism and that is a deduction of 20marks, I can't just afford to lose 20marks from the marks I don't even know I will be scoring in his continuous assessment and exams.

I moved closer to yeety's bed, contemplating on what to do to wake her up, should I just go into the bathroom and take a bucket of water and drenched her while in bed?  But her bed would be soaked, that won't be good enough, I considered against the idea.

I ponder again on what to do, if only Alliya and Becky are here now they would have helped me out, but they've been out of campus since yesterday.

Alliyah's uncle that stays in town had to go for an impromptu business trip and his wife had been out of the country for over 3months, so he needs Alliya to stay with their 2 children in the house since he can't leave them in care of their maid alone.

Not to feel bored Alliya asked Becky to tag along and since today is Friday and they won't be having lecture, she decided to followed her, so they left yesterday after their lecture.

being in their finals their lectures have become scanty unlike we that's just starting.

This is what left yeety and I alone in the room, I stared hard at her again because now I'm becoming furious,, think, think, think Marie I say to myself.

Suddenly an idea popped  out of my head, I rushed to the bathroom, open the shower, came to the room and removed the duvet from her, she mumbled, I shake my head.

I moved to where her legs are, hold the two in my hands and used them to pull her out of the bed to the floor and drag her from the floor straight to the bathroom under the running cold shower.

she screamed... what the fuck,  as the cold water penetrated her skin, her two eyes became wide opened.

Welcome back to the land of  the living, I say with my teeth locked.

What the fuc... She wanted to shout again, better keep that your stinking mouth shut I cut her off,  i guess all your sleeping muscles are fully awake now,  i hissed. Better use the strength you wanted to use to talk to me to take your bath quickly as you can order wise I'm leaving you in this room i added ,

she opened her mouth agape, shivering under the shower as i slammed the bathroom door and went to the mirror  to finish my light makeup.

Seriously, this is not funny Marie, I heard her say from the bathroom.

I don't give a fuck about what is funny or what is not I shouted back at her, will you get the fuck out of that bathroom or keep talking bullshit there? well!  It takes me nothing to drag you out of there the same way I dragged you in there.

You dare not retorted yeety

You don't come out of that bathroom within 3mins and I will show you how not to dare me, I retorted back.

I move to the bathroom just as I was about holding the knob, the door opened from inside and yeety rushes out shivering, I stepped aside for her to pass.

I stared hard at her as she moved sluggishly toward the dressing table to pick her body cream, I snatch it out of her hand.

Why are you been grumpy this morning she says, you've been acting up all morning.

Anyways, can I have my body cream?

Yeety can you please check the clock to see if you still gave time to start this your creamy mixture thing now.?

She raised her head up to check the the time, which indicated 6;48, oh damn!  She screamed as she fling her towel into the laundry basket, rush to her wardrobe  to pick her matching under wear, she picked a crop top and jeans trousers from the hanger.

Stop staring at me like that, she eyed me, rushing  to wear her trouser, she nearly fell but quickly balanced herself,, why didn't you woke me up early enough?passing blame.

I'm too angry to talk, so I just continue to stares at her, she moved to brush her silky dark hair, I pick up my bag and left the room, after a while  I heard her running towards me shouting won't you wait for me?

I paid no attention to her as I continue moving towards where her car was parked, when I look back to her she was adjusting her sandals, when I got to where the car is I had to wait for her to come since the car  keys is with her.

When she finally got here, she was breathing hard, I guess she's out of breath because she had to ran all the way here, she unlock the car, I slide into the passenger seat and she sat on the driver seat, we buckled our seatbelt as she inserted the key in the ignition, she try to make conversation but I kept on looking outside the car,  when she understood I'm not in the mood to have any discussion with her she put the car in reverse and drove out to school.

Hello friends, thank you so much for taking your time out to check and read this story... I really do appreciate.

Since I'm on break at work now, I hope to update more frequently.

Well!  This is my first work on wattpad, I'm just developing the skills in story writing, although I'm a script writer and im an actor but script writing  is different from the writing of regular story..

I hope you will enjoy the story as much as I'm doing.

Your motivation means a lot to me.
Do remember to follow this page, like, vote and comment, no harsh words please as I'm also still learning... Rome was not built in a day, every great authors started from the scratch.

Much love
         Orlak