Outing

Like seriously?you don't mean it?

I have become so familiar and friendly with Marie after spending a couple of months together, don't forget we leave in the same hostel with two other girls, Alliya and Becky., who are in their finals.

Guess you are wondering how I was able to stay in the same hostel with Marie after saying the fourth occupant.. I mean the original owner of the bed space I occupied will soon arrived,.

Well! After waiting  anxiously  for two months for her arrival without her showing up I became settle a little and enjoy my stay with my girlfriend and the other roomies...

Well, I most say that once in a while I still kinda look out that the real occupant might show any time...

Meanwhile, in this past two months  I have been trying to get a nice hostel all to no avail and that's because Marie want me to stay close to her so that distance won't come between our friendship.

Imagine the girl that was scared of me been a lesbian... I'm always smiling to myself any time I remembered that my first meeting with Marie., with all those her attitude on that day, staying with her for this past months has made me discovered she's just as soft as a soaked tissue paper, beautiful in and out with a kind heart, you will think she was deprived of friends in her previous life, where I go she follows,  where she go I must follow... In fact people are already noticing us in the campus and calling us bestie or 5/6,

You need know that We are even studying same cause.

Alliya rushes in excitedly, girls I have good news , we moved closer to her, what is this good news Alliya asked Becky,

Take a chill pill Becky., everyone smiles.
With lot of gestures Alliya continues, as I was coming from lecture I over heard those people at the portals talking about our ghost occupant who refused to show up, I heard that she has forfeited her admission, meaning she won't be coming to this school.

we all opened our mouth agape... But why?  I asked

Should the reason be your own problem? Or should you be happy that now you don't have to stress yourself in seeking for hostel or been anxious that someone is coming to send you out of the room?

Marie closed the gap between us and gave me a bear hug.. You are now fully welcome to room 4b, block b, satellite hostel, Becky and Alliya moved Closer to us as we hugged.

sneezed .... you girls want to choke me to death with your hug, smiling they all busted into laughter.

So girls does this mean I wouldn't have to pay for this room?

You can pay to us they chorused,

you all should have said you are no more students but that you have started working as admin , they laughed.

Looking at these girls I can't stop wondering how awesome and friendly they've been since I moved in with them.

That day when Marie introduced me to them I thought they would be pissed considering the  fact she didn't seek their permission before she made the decision to  let me stay in the room but lo and behold Becky and Alliya welcomed  me with open arms as if they've been expecting  me.

We have equal rights in the room without any segregation or any seniority bullshit, we eat together and even atimes I can decided to leave my bed to sleep on Alliya's bed while she sleeps in mine, that's how free we all are to one another.

So girls what am I going to do with my hostel fee?

0023457534 Becky dictate,

what no is that?

My bank account no of course,  you can transfer the  money there so I can keep it for you since you don't have a need for it she added,

I guess that would be good Alliya said,

no its  awesome Marie chip in.

Hmm!  What a brilliant ideas you all got, ponder>≥>>but I'm not buying it, I stated simply

They looked at one another rejectedly.

Oh! She's not stupid ....

No she's not...

No i can never be stupid,  I concluded for them..

We all busted into laughter.

Now let's go eat our life to consent at Domino's pizza, and drink our heart out with cold stone,  i slurped.

Oh!  My life,  touching where her heart is.. Pardon me today pizza and cold stone is such a five unit course I dare not carry it over return Alliya,.

Guess I was fasting before... It is time to hang it here Becky says.

Chief foodie, trust you don't carry last when it comes  to food.. Marie tapped Becky at the back while others started laughing.

No time to waste time let's get to work, I look at Marie confused.

what work? I asked

No one answered as each of them slipped away to start selecting different dresses to wear.

What's going on here?  As I became more and more confused with what they were doing,

Dressing up babes replied Marie

Why do you need to dress up to eat just pizza and  take cold stone?

Because you never can tell where you meet your future husband, so you should always be alert and never see any outing as too  small or too close to look good... Alliya said looking proud to herself..

That's the powerful code of conducts for the classy ladies added Becky.

Each of them continues with her make up as I keep staring at them, when each one is done she walk to the mirror to check herself out and smiles.

I must give it to them  that they are looking gorgeous, they have nice stature and physique which put their feminine Phenomenal in the right places, I stared at them with admiration.

will you get a room they chorused .. I smile at them.. I don't do girls.

Keep reminding me that,  Marie says shrugging.

Guess we are set to go, Becky sway her body and spread out her hands.

You looked so dressed up like you're going on a date pointing at them.

Of course we are... Becky says

I forged ignorance, with who please?

With you of course, you are our date they chorused.,,

I laugh out loud shaking my head.

Be reminded I don't do girls, moving close to the mirror, I pick my marykay powder to touch my face and add a little lip gloss, look at myself in the mirror and I must say I'm a beauty myself, you know what I mean.

I can be so proud of my beauty because I know I'm a sanity of all eyes.. Winking at my girls.

We know you are beautiful and that's why you don't need as much makeup as we do, Marie says pulling me.

Did I say that aloud?

No, but I can read your mind, Marie replied

I smile

Hold on babe, let me picK my purse,

she let go of my hands I check to be sure my credit card is in my purse, pick my car keys.

Ohkay!  girls let's go on date,

we all look so excited as we filed out of the  room to give ourselves an awesome treat.

im super excited about the progress of this work, another update between  two days.

Keep enjoying the story and I promise to be consistent.

Please motivate me by following my page, like, vote and comment.
                    Much love.

                                      Orlak.