Chapter 13 ~ Lunchtime

Pinkie's POV:

As the bell rung, I sprung up from my seat. "Thank you Ms. Cheerlie!" I screamed, as everyone else was slowly getting up from their seats.

"You are very welcome Pinkie!" she yelled back at me as I existed the classroom. Everyone thought I was as dumb as a rock, when I actually had Straight A's in every class.

I skipped over to the lunch room. I was really excited for today's lunch because of the new ship.

I can't believe my plan actually worked! I thought to myself. Pinks, you've gotta calm down. The plan hasn't fully worked until they are girlfriends and they've had AT LEAST one makeout session.

I soon found myself first at our table. I normally didn't bring food to lunch, the food here was disgusting. I only ate the desert, which they didn't serve until later.

Twilight was the next to the table, who seemed more focused on whatever she was reading than where she walking. When she sat down, I started ranting about Rarijack to her. Fluttershy and Rainbow soon followed, Fluttershy awfully close to Rainbow.

I did have a little teensy weensy crush on Dashie, BUT IM SURE I WONT FEEL ANYTHING TOWARDS HER IN HIGH SCHOOL (*cough cough*).

They sat down together, and I awaited impatiently for Rarity and Applejack to arrive. But, Applejack was the only one who showed up.

"APPLEJACK!!!" I screamed.

She seemed to look sad. First Rainbow and now AJ?

"Where le fuck is Rarity?" I asked when she sat down next to me.

"Ask her new boyfriend."

Anger started to rise up in me. "WHAT????!!"

Rainbow's face suddenly lit up all of a suddenly. "What do you mean by that?"

"Rares is dating Timber."

Twilight lifted her head up from the book. "WHAT???!!!" I screamed.

"Why won't anything ah do work? Ah helped Rarity get over Fancy Pants, and this is what she does?!" Applejack slammed her head against the table and groaned.

"I'm actually not that surprised, knowing Rarity, she'd go out with anyone," Twilight said.

"Anyone but me," I heard Applejack mutter.

Rainbow started comforting AJ. "Everything will be okay," she reassured.

But I just sat there, confused as fuck. Timber Spruce? The only reason we all know him because he used to date Twilight and completely used her. At least Rainbow is happy.

No Pinkie, you are not giving up this quickly! Rarijack. Is. Life.

Rarity's POV:

We stood on the outside of the school, teacher's passed the door somehow not noticing me and Timber holding hands.

I knew Timber used Twilight, but he promised to be different this time.

"For once Tinder chose the right match," I chuckled.

He smiled his goofy grin. "Can't believe you skipped your lunch for me."

"You skipped Math for me, it was the least I could do. Plus, I just couldn't wait until the end of the day to meet up with you."

"Well, meth- math is boring! We have calculators for that shit!"

I never thought I would like someone like Timber, especially right after the breakup with Fancy Pants. And this was the fastest date I have ever planned in my life- probably the shortest.

"Well, I must go now, I can't be late for 3rd." I stopped holding hands and walked over to the door waving, leaving him there.

"Wait!" He called after me. "I need to tell you something first."

"Yes?"

"Rarity I- I've always admired you, even when I was with Twilight. I think, I think I'm in love with you." He walked over to me, bent down, and kissed me on the cheek.

Right after the kiss I looked at him with dreamy eyes. Except- it wasn't him? In front of me, an Applejack stood in front of me blushing.

"Rarity?" Timber asked. Suddenly AJ turned into Timber. "See you."

I didn't respond and simply walked into the school, still dazed from the image.

I sighed, forcing myself to "be in love with" Timber. He might be 3 years older than me, but I still love him.