Chapter 3 ~ First Date

Rarity's POV:

I scanned my closet for the right outfit. I groaned.

Nothing's perfect!

I jumped into my bed and slammed my face into my pillow. This was going to be my first date, and I was going to ruin it JUST BECAUSE OF MY OUTFIT!

Fancy Pants and I decided through notes during class that he and his mom would pick me up at around 6:30 PM.

I looked over to the clock.

6:13?!

I jumped up from my bed and rushed over to my closet.

Applejack's POV:

"Hey, Rainbow?" I had said. Rainbow Dash and I were sitting on a hill together eating a picnic. It was a perfectly sunny day and it was just her and me.

"Yeah?" she asked, her magenta eyes glistened in the sunlight.

"Do you... Do you love me?" I asked.

"Of course I do." She leaned in for a kiss.

I awoke from the dream surprised.

What the hay was that?

I looked up to see that I was sleeping on my desk on my homework. Memories came back of me and how I was supposed to be doing my homework and not dozing off. I took a glance at the time to see that it was 6:37 PM, I began around 5 and I still had barely anything written on my assignment.

I sighed, picking up my pencil continuing where I left off, images of the dream still whirled around in my head. I had only I one question in my head from that dream; why?

Rarity's POV:

I sat in the car next to Fancy Pants. It was a little awkward, the only noise we heard was the classical music coming from the radio.

"My, Rarity," he said filling the awkwardness, "Your clothing is absolutely divine."

I smiled. After minutes of panicking, I had finally come up with a perfect outfit to wear, now nothing could go wrong. "Why thank you!"

We then had a conversation of how perfect my clothing was until the car came to a stop.

I thanked Fancy Pants' mom and grabbed onto Fancy Pants' hands and stepped into the theater.

"So darling, what movie will we be watching today?" I asked when we entered the movie theater.

"The Incredibles 2," he answered with a smile on his face.

I stopped holding his hand and gave out a fake laugh. "The Incredibles 2?!" I nearly shouted.

"I hope you don't mind," he said flashing a wink at me. He held my hand as we bought the tickets.

Applejack's POV:

"So Rarity, how was the date?" I asked sitting down for lunch. I sat next to Rarity and she smiled.

"Oh my, it was divine! We watched a movie together and after the movie we kissed!" Rarity exclaimed. "We are officially boyfriend and girlfriend!"

Pinkie sighed. "I still ship Twilight and Rarity though."

"Pinkie, how the heck did you even come up with that ship?!" Twilight asked yelling.

Pinkie rolled her eyes. "I already told you, it is because Twilight is a human and Rarity is a human!"

"THAT MAKES NO LOGICAL SENSE!"

"Nothing makes 'logical' sense," Rainbow muttered. Fluttershy giggled.

During that conversation, I felt this little part of me angered that Rarity was dating Fancy Pants.