Living the kidnapped life...

Prologue

My eyes dart toward the door and back to the men standing before me. I think about all the choices I have, before I act but none of them seem reasonable or promising. One, I could dart for the door and hope I make it out in time. Two, I could scream and do my best to attack all three of them. Three, give in and surrender. They have black masks over their faces so I don't really know who they are, but it doesn't really matter to me right now.

"Tie her up," The tallest one said. He was probably six seven, getting close to six eight. I could tell that he had wavy brown hair that went just to his ears and his chin was long and straight.

I made a loud battle cry and bolted to the door. I didn't make it very far, before I was squirming and being lifted up off of the floor. One of the shorter ones had picked me up and was holding me by my elbows. "Let me go, you ass!"

They were all silent and then all of a sudden I was dropped to the floor. My head hit the floor hard and I felt pounding on right above my ear. That would defiantly become a bruise. "Look, I don't know what you want! I have money, if that's what you want. I have a car, I can get you anything, just leave me alone!"

The taller one walked up to me. "Shut up."

My mouth closed and I just looked up at him. His accent was Russian and it gave me the chills. The other ones hadn't talked much all the while they've been here, so I'm guessing that he is sort of their leader. The shorter one who had held me up earlier looked to be about seventeen, which surprised me. My heart pounded as they all started walking closer to me.

"We don't want your money," The shorter one said.

"My parents will be home any minute, now! They'll see you here and turn you into the police!" I lied.

My parents are never home. I guess that would make sense because they don't want me in their lives. When I was eleven, my mom came home drunk. Which let me tell you, is not a good thing because she always tells the truth. Anyways, she came home stumbling into the house and threw a bottle of tequila at me and said that I was never supposed to be here. That I was a mistake and I should kill myself. So, whenever I hear the front door slam shut, I always lock myself into my closet until my parents go to bed, so that I'm not abused. The only person that can truly understand me is my older brother.

Nikolas, my brother moved away with his girlfriend just before he was about to graduate from college. He was starting to have second thoughts when my father started to physically abuse me. I had bruises when I went to school, but no one would question it. My only friend that I had thought that I was a freak and a loner, but kept me as her friend. Her name was Heather, but last year she committed suicide.

"Your parents don't come home on Thursdays."

I blinked in surprise and wiped a tear that had started to fall down. "H-how...what are you talking about?"

"We've been watching you Cassidy-Anne. We know everything that you do and when you do it," The other one said. He wasn't the shorter one, but his voice sounded deep. Kind of sexy.

I didn't know what to say. "It's Cassi, not Cassidy-Anne. I hate my full name."

"That's only your first name, Cassi," The shorter one said, being a smartass.

I ignored him and tried to get more tears to start coming. "Please...please let me go, I won't tell anyone. I swear."

The taller one cleared his throat. "I'm afraid that you're going to have to come with us."

I shook my head. "No, please. I promise I won't tell anyone."

He shook his head and reached down and grabbed me, throwing me over his shoulder. Great, now I had no choice but to stare at his butt...

I heard my front door open and the shorter guy held it open for the taller one. The other man followed us and the door closed again. My head reached up and I opened my eyes for the first time since getting outside. It looked to be about three in the morning and everyone was asleep. I couldn't even see any lights on in any of the houses that were on my street.

"My parent's won't miss me...," I muttered, to quiet for anyone to hear.

Next thing I know, I'm being set down in the back of a van. My hands are being tied with flex cuffs as the van starts to move. I can't even bare it right now, so I close my eyes, spilling tears on the way.

"Please...," I say and lean back, falling down and hitting my head on a toolbox. "Shit."

I hear a soft laugh before I fall asleep.

****

I feel lightheaded as I feel arms lifting me up and bringing me into a room with the room temperature very warm. Sweat beads up at the sides of my face and I drop down onto a couch. My jacket disappears and somebody takes my shoes off, leaving my feet shivering.

"No...No, please," I manage to whisper.

Somebody whispers into my ear, "Don't worry, Cassi, I'm not going to do anything. Just preparing you for bed."

What the hell?

Confusion slams me like a brick in my forehead and then a blanket covers my petite body. I cuddle into it and bury my face into a pillow near my head, leaving my dark hair sprawled out all over the couch that I'm laying on.

Then the man pushes a clump of hair out of my face. "Sleep well, Cassi."

____________________+

Now, this is my first story and i would greatly appreciate it if everyone who reads this story could comment and give me their opinion. And please vote, and become a fan. thank you so much.