▪ 7 [23] ▪

▪ ▪ ▪

"You think Juvia is going to get her memories back?" asked Happy Natsu as he strolled behind the group. 

"We just have to fight that Clara, right?" Natsu meant excited.

 "Yeah, I'm sure this time we're going to get her back. I mean... now that we have Erza and Jellal!" Happy chuckled mischieviously.

 "What's that supposed to mean?" shouted angrily the Dragon Slayer and Happy giggled under his breath.

"Quiet down you two. We don't need to be detected like last time," interrupted the scolding voice of Erza and both of them poker-faced quickly.

It was already evening and the halls were starting to fill up with the night sky. The halls were not lit. On purpose, the Requip Mage thought, so they wouldn't sense them coming.

"Do you have a plan to work around Clara?" asked the scarlet haired girl softer after she turned around to Jellal.

"Claras magic is based on Illusion. I guess with her it's going to be harder because the moment she sees us she will be able to blind us."

"I'd suggest we could ambush her somehow, take her out before she notices. After that she will have to tell us how to turn Juvia back," meant Erza.

"Great idea," Jellal smirked down at Erza but as they eyes locked, Erza quickly let her head down for her hair to cover her blushing cheeks.

The Requip mage looked at her friends hand and was just about to brush it with her fingers  when Jellals arm expanded infront of her chest and forced her and the rest of the group to a halt.

"Someone is up ahead," Natsu said and walked up to Jellal who was looking into the corridor. They gave eachother understanding looks and stepped forward.

Soft steps where heard and soon a figure illuminated in the moons light.

Blue haired slowly waved on her shoulder as the female walked infront of them and soon enough a familiar face stared back at them.

"Juvia!" Gray yelled a little too loud. The girl was eyeing them all with a cautious look. Deep inside she felt curious though. She knew she had to follow Mothers orders but she still couldn't help but feel like bait. She wasn't scared, it seemed like they wanted her alive anyway.

Juvia smiled - ignoring the storm of thoughts in her head.

"Mother invites you over to negotiate!" she meant loudly.

She just had to pretend to cooparete. And lure them in.

She turned around and wanted to lead the way when she felt someones hand grab hers. She looked back to meet the face of a blonde girl with a kind face staring back at her. 

 "Juvia!" Tears stung the corners of her eyes. Juvie noticed that and looked down at their hands. The same symbol on the brunetts chest was visible on the Mages hand. Juvia felt a drop in her stomach and quickly pulled her hand back.

"Juvia does not wish to be touched by you," she exclaimed and walked off, but not before hearing a small gasp escape the girls lips.

"It's Lucy," she heard the girl yell.

"Leave her be," said the red haired girl and walked up to the sad girl.

"Why should we follow you?" asked Erza and hoped that Juvia would want to talk.

"If you want to leave this ship alive, Juvia advises you to stop asking questions."

"You think we are stupid? This is all a trap!" yelled Natsu.