1 Im home

*Serah's POV*

Andy was finally coming home tonight from a 7 month tour, it had been agenizing pain for me but tonight I wasn't going to show him just how much I missed him. Andy had said he wouldn't be home until about 6:30pm and it was 8:27am now so I got dressed, straightened my purple hair, and brushed my teeth, jumping into my car and heading to the mall. On the way there I put in Black Veil Brides Wretched and Divine and sang along to it as i drove down the nearly empty road; considering it was only Tuesday and that my boss said I didn't have to go into work today she knew that Andy was coming home and that i would be too excited to get much done at the coffee shop. I finally reach my destination. First i went to get my nails done black with the Batman logo for Andy, i then head to Victoria secret to pick up some nice black and red lingerie it was basically a pair of, lace black bra, and panties, and a red shay robe with feathers on the lining, i paid the cashier and left, when I got out you checked the time it was 5:30pm i then tucked your phone in my pocket. I then headed to a little for him and her boutique, i got some White Cotton scented candles and some massage lotion that heats up when you blow on it. I was planning to spoil Andy tonight you knew he hurt after coming home from tour so you decided to treat him i paid for my items and walked to my car placed your bags in my trunk and went on your way home.

*Andy's POV*

I got home early around 5:28pm "Serah?' "Are you home?" No answer I started thinking of something I could do for her then it came to me I'll make her a romantic candle light dinner. I ran to the dollar store to pick up some White Cotton candles; those are our favorite, and also some white and black roses; she never liked red roses because she said they smelled to much like a strong perfume she loved ones she said they're like as pure as a new born baby and smelled natural and she just always liked black ones. I went to the cashier and paid for my items, jumped into my car and sped home. Once I got home it was about 5:40pm I went inside and pulled out two big pots I filled one with ice and grabbed one of the bottles of champagne we had and put it in the ice, I filled the other pot up with hot water and let it boil, I went to the pantry and got the pasta out and set it on the counter the water finally boiled and I added the pasta I let it cook stirring it occasionally. I set the table and lit the candles I took the petals and gently spread some white and some black petal on and around the table. I strained the pasta and put it on our plates with sauce then I heard the door open Y/N is home the biggest smile was on my face.

*Serah's POV*

I walked through the door, bags in hand and the smell of pasta and White Cotton fills me nose. I walk into the dining room and saw Andy standing there with a single white rose, I placed the bags down, and ran into his arms to hug him "I missed you Andy." "I missed you too." He kissed you passionately "Here have a seat, I'll be right back." "What is all this for?" "Well I thought that I should make you a nice dinner for all the things you do for me." He said coming into the room with a pot of ice and champagne and placed it on the table poring it into the glasses. "Awwwwwe you didn't have to do this you just got home from tour I'm supposed to pamper you." "Well let's eat then we can cuddle ok." "Nope, I'm sticking to my original plan." "Okay." He said. We both finished dinner, I grabbed the bags and went upstairs, Andy close behind we got to the door of our bedroom, "Wait here." I said before I went in, he sighed and leaned against the wall, I go in and pull out the two candles and place them on both sides of the bed and lit them, I put the lotion next to the one of the candles. I grabbed the Victoria Secret bag and went into the bathroom, when I was done getting changed I went to the door and opened it leaning against the door frame, Andy's eyes went wide "See something you like." I teased "Like hell I do." he said I walked up to him and whispered "I want you to go in the room strip to your boxers and lay down on your stomach, can you do that?" I asked he nodded his head and galloped into the room stripping of his shirt then his pants and laying on the bed on his stomach. I walked over grabbed the lotion, climbed on the bed and straddled his back. He said and I smiled. I squirted some of the lotion in my hand and began to massage his shoulders and upper back he moaned I then blew air on the lotion making it heat up and he moaned louder and I smirked. He flipped over so he was on his back then flipped me over so he was on top. He removed the robe and threw it on the floor, he ran his hands on my bare skin leaving goose bumps. He got to my panties, hooking his fingers in the waist band of them pulling them down off my legs he came back up and kissed my lips. I pushed his boxers down letting his erection spring out and he kicked them off, he removed my bra and threw it to the side. Leaning over he opened the drawer and grabbed a condom he rolled it on to his length he lined himself up with my entrance he pushed into me and our moans combined it was erotic. He thrusts into me and gets faster and faster until he was slamming into me. "Andy, fuck Andy." I screamed. "Shit." He grunted. "Fuck Andy I gonna cum." "Cum for me Serah." Just like that we released in a heat of burning passion, he collapsed on my chest. While trying to catch our breaths I ran my fingers through his hair. "I love you Andy." "I love you too Serah." He rolled off me and on to his side and pecked my lips I curled into his chest and we fell in to a blissful sleep.