The Fire

Sophi's POV
Andy came down to my height. "Could you please give me a chance Sophi?" He said that and I could see the darkness almost completely Consume him. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH NONONONONONONONO GO AWAY!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. What many people don't know about me is that I'm a prodigy, in music, art and in martial arts. I unleashed the fire within me, giving him a bicycle kick to the face, sending him to the ground then I ran off to the back-room.
Serah's POV
After seeing Sophi kick the absolute crap out of Andy, I did feel kind of bad that he wouldn't get to know his daughter. I walk to the back room. "Sophi," I say walking in to see her sitting on the couch, I crouch to be level with her. "Sophi I think you should give him a chance. Please for me." She sits and thinks for a second. "Ok, mommy." "Thank you." I grab her hand and bring her to Andy. I look at him in the eyes and see the big purple spot where Sophi kicked him. "Sophi has agreed to give you a chance. There's a carnival in town go to it." I said practically shoving them out the door. Once they leave Cc puts his arms around my hips, he spins me around and looks in my eyes. "Now where were we before this paperwork got involved." We leaned in close until our lips met, the kiss was strong yet tender, loving and passionate yet full of fire and desire. I put my arms around his neck and started to walk backwards, pulling him with me. When we entered the back room Cc kicked the door shut with out ever disconnecting from my lips. We finally parted for air, he pushed me on the couch and climbed on top of me and we went back to our make out getting into second base with Cc touching my clothed breasts and I was rubbing the bulge in his pants. We were just about to go to third base when the door opened. Ashley stood there in shock for a second. "Sorry, guys." He shut the door and shouted to the other people who were apparently on the bus. "Hey guys lets go Cc and Serah are getting busy back there." That's all I heard before Cc smashed his lips back on mine. Cc was in no mood to mess around anymore he separated our lips and ripped my shirt off me, ripping it in the process. Clothes were flying everywhere until he stopped at our underwear I could feel our temperatures rising, my skin tingled under his touch, my mind is numb with pleasure. He sat me up, unclipping my bra and pushing me back down. He started to suck on my neck moving down to the tender flesh of my breasts leaving dark purple hickeys all down my neck and chest. His mouth latched on to my left nipple while his hand worked on my right. his tongue swirled around the pink bud then moved to the right one. He gently tweaked my nipple with his teeth. "CHRISTIAN!" I moaned almost shouting. He moved down my stomach nipping the skin making sure to leave marks as he did before. He moved between my legs and stared at my now soaked panties. He slipped them off my legs and threw them with the rest of the clothes scattered across the floor. Just as he was going to put his tongue on my clit. "CHRISTIAN FUCKING COMA QUIT THE GODDAMN FOREPLAY AND FUCK ME!" I shouted. I pushed him back on the couch with all the strength I could muster. I ripped off his boxers and gaped at his large hard member. I stroked it a few times causing a grunt to fall from his lips. Before I could get on top of him he pushed me back down. He lined up with my entrance and started to push in. "WAIT!" I grabbed my pants that were right by the couch and pulled out a condom. Cc opened it pinching the tip and rolled it on lining up with my entrance one more time and looked to see if I was ready. I grabbed his shoulders and nodded. He slammed in to me going in and out not letting me adjust which just added to the pleasure. My nails raked down his back that seemed to encourage him because he grabbed hips going faster and harder then I thought possible. I was in a state of pure ecstasy, the knot in my stomach built up Cc moved his hand down to rub my clit and that's when it happened. Cc practically on top of me and laid his head between my breasts. We laid there in comfortable silence. Well until. ...