Love On Top. 1

Day one

That day consisted of me helping my dad and Renae, my stepmom, unpack and rearrange everything. It also was when I really got to know my new brothers.

There's Colton Robinson; he is 17 with black hair and a chiseled face. He is the playboy of the school. There were many times when he would try and get me. Imagine if he did, how awkward that would be now.

Then there's Tyrian Robinson; he is the middle child at 16 with brown hair and average good looking guy. He plays the nerd jock at our school. Oh how cliché.

Lastly we have Toby Robinson; he is the youngest but happens to be twins with Tyrian. He has more of sandy blonde hair but other than that, and Tyrian are identical. Toby is the classical class clown but can be very smart when he wants to be.

These boys have been popular since they started high school. I don't know how they became so popular and honestly I don't really want to know.

When I'm finished talking with the boys, Jess and dad I go and look for Ebony. I look all around the house, all her favourite hiding places, her room, the basement. She is no where to be seen.

"Dad! Where's Ebony? Dad!" I scream as I walk down the stairs towards the kitchen .

"Have you looked in the backyard? She might be in the treehouse." Dad yells back

I walk out to the yard and see movement in the tree house, I walk over to the ladder and pull myself up. When I get inside I close the door and lock it just so no one else comes in.

When I look up I see my baby sister looking so vulnerable, just like she did just after mum died. I crawl over and hug her she hugs back and starts to sob, her grip gets tighter then starts talking.

"I feel like dad is betraying mum, like he has forgotten all about her. It's hurts Mir, it hurts so much. Do you feel it to?"

Ebony was eighteen months younger than me, she was 8 and a half when mum died while I was 10.

"Do remember what mum said to us when she was in hospital?" I look at Ebony, all she is doing is scrunching up her face trying not to cry. "She said 'If your dad falls in love with another lady, I want you to respect that, your dad is aloud a second chance in love and I am permitting that. Love this lady and treat her like she is your mother.' Do you remember that Eb she wants dad to be happy, and look at him," I point out the window that looks straight into the kitchen. "Dad is happy, it's the happiest I've seen him since mum died. Do you want dad to be happy again?"

She sits there letting my words sink in before she answers. "Of course I want dad to be happy, it just doesn't feel right. Renae is gonna be sleeping in the same place mum did, she's gonna be cooking in the same kitchen as mum. It still feels like she is replacing mum completely." She starts to sob again.

"Hey, hey look at me no one could ever replace mum, our mum was so sweet and kind and loving. No one could ever replace that, no one. So why don't we give Renae a chance like I am. You'd be surprised how much better you'll feel."

"But what about the boys? Are you going to give them a chance?"

"Did mum ever say anything about giving the women's children a chance?" I put my hand to my chin and pretend to think. "Nope not that I recall, but it can't hurt right?"

"What about our friends?"

"I'm telling them tomorrow, I can't keep secrets from them"

"But won't the boys get angry? They already told me not to tell anyone, and Colton scares me." There is no way I'm not telling Steph or Terran. These girls have been there for me through my toughest times. I owe them big time.

"This is our house and if they don't want people to find out that's there problem, not ours. Okay Eb? If there giving your trouble just tell me and I'll deal with them, get it?"

"Got it"

"Good now let's get out of here and get some food"

"Okay"

We walk into the house laughing and being the close siblings we are.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

So what do you guys think?

We found out a little bit of Miranda's and Ebonys past, ooohh o.0

Remember to vote and comment and not be a ghost reader.

;D

Instagram: ImaginationGone_Wild

Thanks so much guys. Hope you all enjoy my book

So........ Read away

Your truly

ImaginationGone_Wild <3 <3

Xoxoxo