Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I do not own this story. It belongs to crown172! please do not steal

Ch. 6

Kaoru's p.o.v.

"QUIT CHECKING MY FRIEND OUT YOU PERVERT!" I yelled while punching Brick's face.

"OW! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!" he growled at me while holding his injured nose.

"Brick calm down!" Boomer held him by the shoulders.

"You should listen to your friend" I smirked at him.

"Hey you can't punch my brother like that. Only I can mess with him" Butch glared at me.

"Well tell him to quit checking out my friend" I shot back.

"Perverted bastard, I feel sorry for all the girls who have huge crushes on you heartbreakers" Momoko replied and I swear I saw a few girls agreed with her.

"Let's all calm down everyone. I hear the teacher coming" Miyako replied.

As if on cue, Mrs. Hart came in and we all quickly went to our seats and I slightly snickered at Brick who was tending his injured nose. That's what he gets for looking at Momoko in a perverted way.

"Excuse me Brick but why is your nose injured?" Mrs. Hart asked.

"This tomboy here punched me because she thought I was looking at her friend when I was actually looking at the wall" Brick replied in his lying voice.

"That's a lie! I saw you checking my friend out!" I growled at him.

"Enough! Miss Matsubara, I'm giving you a warning but if you punch someone again I will give you detention twice a week and Mister Brick, Miss Akatsutsumi shall escort you to the nurse's office" Mrs. Hart sternly said.

"WHAT!" Momoko exclaimed in shock.

Some of the fangirls were glaring at her but I gave them all a huge scary glare which made them sweat with fear and look away so they won't mess with me or my friends.

"I think that sounds fair" Brick smirked. "Let's go Momoko-chan"

Momoko glared at him and they both got up and she took him to the nurse's office while he was clutching his nose with his hand to stop the blood from leaking.

"If he does anything bad to her, I'll kill him" I angrily thought in my head.

"Okay class, lets talk about the novels written by Shakespeare!" Mrs. Hart announced.

"Hai!" we all said.

I droned out and just looked out the window not caring about the lesson since I already learned that stuff back in Fiji. I just hope that our plan will work and we will free the Professor, Ken, Peach, and everyone else who are possibly trapped somewhere by the RRBZ. I really miss my family and there is no way that the RRBZ are gonna win again. As long as the plan is a success, we will all live in peace again and the villains will probably be happy that the RRBZ aren't controlling them again.

I sighed and Miyako noticed it.

"Are you alright Kaoru-san?" she whispered to me with worry.

"I'm alright don't worry about it" I whispered back.

"Are you sure?" she whispered.

"Positive" I whispered back.

We stopped whispering each other and began to listen to the teacher, unaware that a pair of green eyes were watching me with a curious look on his face.

Momoko's p.o.v.

When I took Brick to the nurse's office, the nurse gasped at his nose and quickly began to clean the wound and gently put some bandages on them so they would heal well. The nurse almost looked like the one back in middle school except her hair was wrapped in a bun.