The protectors

It's a new day. it's been a while since our last battle. There's only been three other smaller bottles. And only 15 death. That's good to two other battles. Taco can you fix the computer. I'll try but I don't know said taco". You better do it quick that Redstone is it going to keep these walls up forever. I know I know just the motherboard is crashed said taco". Where is the other regiment. I don't know probably at another city". Never mind here they come". Nela flies in. What are you boys doing". Nothing just working on the computer set taco". Well what's wrong with it"? The motherboard crashed Where is the rest of your team taco remark"? There is falling behind sniper rifle's being a fool of messing with everyone". Of course he is I said. As they flew in. What you doing guys. Talking. About what sniper remarked".You Said Nela"!!! What did I do wrong"!!! Oh Nothing you just kept are team behind". You could've got us killed alright sniper". Got it". Toxic walks over. Can you guys stop fighting". It's really getting annoying". And besides you should be training toxic said"...

Later that evening we were at the camp. Really kind of enjoying it. I haven't seen any mobs lately I said. Ice just walked into the room. Ice is icy's younger sister. same problem as I icy's. She's beautiful. I said out loud. Toxic gave me A face. So what if I thought she was pretty shed a great personality. And she was my friend. Toxic and I see you know that we are all just friends. Suddenly a loud sound occurred. Many of the protectors got up. DarkKnight said what is that"!!! I don't idea everyone stood up and started heading towards where the sound was. I guess in this case curiosity killed the cat. A wall fell. Along with the ceiling. 15 people got trapped underneath it either they're dead or injured. We noticed. And I gasp. Tacos computer man function again the red stone wall fell. The mob for coming in. Each regiment started going out. Regiment makes up all of. One captain, one cocaptain to third dairy officers three secondary officers five normal protector. We got on our Japack's and moved immediately. Innocent lives right steak. All sudden another massive explosion...

I wake up my head is throbbing. I just feel like I want to scream. I walk to taco. It's all your fault you. It's not my fault taco said. I was so furious I wanted to kill him. Alston it happened it took over me I couldn't help any part of it. I took out my blade and stabbed taco in the stomach. He fell on his knees and fell to the ground. Sparky looks at me and tackled me to the ground pins me down. My eyes turn purple. And under Dragon wings sprouted from my back. I open my hand. My axe uappeared. I've moved my wrist and stabbed Sparky in the back. He didn't die immediately. He fell over moaned I took my axe and sliced him. Another Ledgement comes over to me. She takes out his blade. By the time that happens I already hit him with my acts. Nela runs over and screams NO. she takes out her swords and hits me. I take my axe hold it by both handles. And hold back the sword. I push her up. Charges towards me I pull out my arm with my acts. I turn the acts to the side and pull back. Crystal was ripped from her body. I see watched her lifeless body hit the ground. Moralize icy took out his bow and shot me and hit my hand. axe fell out. Dissipated. I see comes over. I hit them against the wall. Before I can kill him. Creeper explodes launching us both in different directions. Sniper thinks he's a big shot. So in pure anger he comes over. I pull out my asked by the side. What does swords pushing them back.