The first major battle

The mobs are near us sir said dark". Dirk was an interesting fellow he had two sides evil good he evenused A special sword. But he was lovable who's my friend. good at that. He's a major soldier. that's a group of soldier that has higher ranking.I know they are sed icy"!!! he's an very strict person but has a fun personality. when he was young he was injected with something. It Gave him ice Powers. he uses a special weapon known as the ice Bow.as soon as I hit to you turned ice goes through you and hits the person behind it. What do we do said dark". Hold ground and protect the base said icy". The base was near the city the city was one of many. Taco what's your status said dark". We're picking up 17 creepers along with five mutiny zombies said taco"!!! Tacos interesting he is what he sounds like a taco. that really anything special he just knew how to use the computer. Well not Messerli just the computer and electronic. he's super advance that electronics.Then we shall hold our ground set icy". I thought to myself this is madness trying to get us all killed!!!! But it doesn't matter how does it. Shut up term we don't need your bigger said icy". Find then get us all killed. I'm not going to get us killed. we have at least 30 people we can fight them off and icy"!!! Fine!!! you're sure said sparky nervously"!!! Sparky was interesting he was a fox there's not much about him.he was just one of the more popular fighters very talented. Hold your ground said icy"!!! Then the first explosion from the creeper. The bay shock. Taco screamed Ron!!! The wall beside his blue over. All I see were two troops crushed by the wall. I screamed!!! NO!!!!!!

Old sudden creepers filled the room 20 troops went out. We used our jet packs To get into the air. Oh yeah I forgot to mention about that. Each regiment has jet packs. The basically to help us fly around and get areas quicker. I see were down he sliced to preprinted to. He screamed Attack!!!

And I was too worried. It was all over they were all dead. There's only three casualties but that's fine because most of the creepers.all that was left was The mutant zombies. Sniper went out. He took out his blade and sliced in half. Skype or is an interesting fellow fast sleek but full of himself. And sometimes annoying. But very good at his job. He uses to titanium blades and he's almost unstoppable. The other two zombies were swarmed by us.there's a chance for them. That was the end of the first war. But little did I know that there will be worst to come.