Chapter 12

I woke up in my bedroom. I looked around to see nobody there. I got up, and walked out of my room and down stairs. Only one person was at the bar. Shigaraki.

"What was that for?" I asked, rubbing my neck. "For betraying us, you traitor. But, your quirk will help us, so I picked you up after you fainted, and brought you back here. "What happened to Bakugo?" I asked, afraid. "He had already walked into the dorm when I talked to you." He said, getting up. He turned to face me, and I flinched. "Do that again, and you wont survive. Third times the lucky charm, right?" He said, walking upstairs.

I was right. They dont care about me. They care about my quirk. They're probably plotting something to get All For One out of prison, so he can take my quirks.

I ran to the roof, and sat in my usual spot. I floated a couple inches off the floor, and cried silently. I looked out into the distance, and saw that nothing had changed. I'm back here. What's going to happen? Will I just be counted as kidnapped? Or will I officially be a Villain now?

I wiped my tears away as soon as I heard someone walk up to me. "Glad your back. Didnt want to have to kill you." I heard Kai say. "Whatever, thanks." I said, dropping myself and walking away. "You didnt leave because of me...did you?" He asked, grabbing my wrist. "I left because I missed my real friends." I said, jerking my wrist away harshly. I walked back to my room, and closed the door, only to find Spinner in there.

"I heard you were back, but I didnt believe it. I thought you were dead for sure." Spinner said, hugging me. "I thought you guys tricked me, I'm so sorry I told them everything. Shigaraki wants me dead." I whispered, crying. I hugged him tight, as if it were the last time.

"Its ok. You'll be find, I know it." He said, rubbing my back. He was taller than me, so my head was just under his shoulders.

He broke the hug, and kissed the top of my head. "See ya tomorrow. It's already pretty late." He said, leaving. He couldnt shut the door though, because Kai walked in. I wiped my tears, yet again.

You may be wonder. 'Alya, why are you being so rude to your crush?' Well, that's because I'm just upset. Not mad. I'm upset because he turned me down. Just like everyone else.

"What did I do wrong?" He asked, walking up to me. "Nothing. nothing." I said, walking upstairs to the roof. He followed. "Dont follow me. I dont want you dead too." I said, walking outside. He grabbed my wrist before I could jump off. "Dont kill yourself. I dont want you dead either." He said, pulling me back. I yanked my wrist away, and floated myself off the roof. "Dont tell anyone!" I whisper yelled, making my feet lighter. I ran to the dorm as fast as a ninja, and ran inside. I closed the doors fast, and tripped, still being incredibly fast. I bumped into Bakugo, who was walking out of the living room to see who it was.

I made myself normal, and stood up. I offered a hand to him, but he just smacked it and dragged himself up. "Where did you go? It's been 6 hours!" He yelled. "Sorry if I was kidnapped. Wasnt my fault. I was trying not to die." I muttered, walking away, only to trip again. I fell, but immediately floated myself inches above the floor so I didnt hit it.

"How the fuck are you able to do that?" Bakugo yelled, pointing at me. "I developed a new quirk. simIt's similar to Uraraka's. Except, I can make things heavier too. And also, and I cant make other things lighter. Just myself." I said, falling to the floor. I walked away, and into my dorm. Nothings changed. They really wanted me back for that info.

I quickly went to sleep, but was woken up by somebody shaking me. I woke up to see Tsu shaking me. "Come on! You have to see this!" She said, running out of the room. I ran after her to see everybody in the living room. Once again, I tripped. Except this time, I was too slow, and fell. I sat up, rubbing my face. I saw everybody looking at me. "Uh, what's happening?" I asked, scanning the room. Everybody was there except Mineta. Figures.

I stood up, and looked at the room. I then realized it. There was a sign hanging behind everyone. It read 'Welcome Home!' and I gasped in surprise. "Welcome home!" Everyone screamed, giving me a group hug. So it was only Mineta who felt that way? Somebody's phone had an alarm, and it went off. Midoria ran to it, and looked at it. "AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He yelled, hugging me tighter. It was midnight. September 3rd. My birthday.

Everybody else sang 'happy birthday' and we all hugged again. "I'll be right back!" Sato said, running to the kitchen. He grabbed a box, and ran to his room. Moments later, he came out with a cake and 15 candles. He placed it down on the table, and lit the candles. "Make a wish!" Mina said, really excited. "Okay." I said, thinking of what to wish for.

I wish that none of my friends will ever get hurt, because of me.

I blew out the candles, and smiled. "What did you wish for?" Mina asked. "Idiot, you can't tell someone your wish, or else it wont come true." Kami said, hitting her upside the head. "Who are you calling idiot, idiot." Jirou said, snickering. "Thank you Sato. But, you guys eat the cake. I'm not hungry." I said, hugging Sato. I walked back to my room. I sat in my bed, looking out the window.

Someone walked into my room, and closed the door. I looked over to see Kami. "Why did you leave? And why did you have to talk to me?" He asked, setting down a peice of cake on the table. "I dont know. And my only job was to bring you back, but I didnt want to hurt you." I said, patting the spot next to me. Kami sat down, and looked at me. "Sorry. But, I like some of the people there. Toga makes me laugh. Spinner cheers me up. Dabi is hot." I said, looking at him.

"But you have us." He said, sad. "Just because I'm a hero, doesnt mean I cant have villain friends. They're nice people, I swear." I said, rapping my arms around my legs. "But they arent good people." He said, getting up. "Not to you maybe, but they're my best friends. More than you'll ever be." I said, tearing up. He walked out of the room, slamming the door. I ate the cake then went to sleep.

When I woke up, it was only 4:36 AM. I got out of bed, and got ready quickly. I put my uniform on, and put my hair into french braids. I walked into the living room, and ate breakfast. When I finished, people were starting to wake up. I listened to music, until I left with Bakugo, Kirishima, and Sero.

Once we got to school, we walked into the classroom. Bakugo sat down, and Kiri stood at his desk, while I sat down and Sero stood at mine. "What happened to Kaminari last night. He was real mad when he left your room." He said. I just looked at him knowingly. "I talked to him about when I was with the league. I said that they were my best friends, and that it was more than he'll ever be. He stormed out of my room." I said. Sero looked at me with disgust, and walked away. What was that for?

Everybody else walked in, and so did Aizawa. "Everyone. Get your costumes on. We're training today." He said, zipping up his sleeping bag.