Chapter 3

I walked into Kirishima's house, and set down my stuff with everyone else's. Everyone was sitting in a circle, so I sat down with them. "Sorry I'm late, my mom made me call her before I left." I said, lying. I was actually late, because i was breaking down. I was wondering what I would do, if they asked about Dabi.

I sat in between Bakugo and Mina, breaking up a fight that would've happened. "Guys, let's play Truth or Dare!" Jirou said. I nodded, waiting for the others to answer. Bakugo grunted, Mina squealed, Kaminari sighed, and Kirishima smiled. Guess we're playing.

"Okay, I'll go first. Hmm, Bakugo, truth or dare?" Jirou asked. "Dare. I'm not a little bitch." He responded. "Okay, I dare you to hug the person you like most. Friend wise." She said, knowing it would be me or Kiri. And just like that, he akwardly hugged Kiri. I just chuckled, and saw Kiri's light up with happiness.

"Alya, truth or dare?" Bakugo asked, a smirk on his face. I sighed. "Truth. Only because I'm afraid of you." I said, sighing again. He nodded and took awhile to think of a question. "Is it true you have more than one crush. And if so, you have to tell us who." I stared at him in shock. I gave him a look that said 'im-lying-and-you-cant-stop-me'. I shrugged. "Ya, but dont get mad, alright guys? Its..." I paused, thinking of a quick lie. It had to be someone who I found cute enough to end up liking later. "...Todoroki." I whispered. I didnt want to say him, but he was really cute, and not Kami. Everybody gasped, even Bakugo. He got close to me, and made sure nobody could hear him. "I gave you your chance. If I give you another chance and you dont take it, I'll tell him myself." He whispered, covering his mouth from the rest of the group. I slightly blushed, and nodded slowly. He backed away, and the game continued.

"Kirishima, truth or dare?" I asked. He looked at me with a slight glare in his eyes. Is he mad at me or something? "Dare. I'm a real man." Is it just me or does he act like Elfman? I internally snickered, and said a simple dare. "Prank call the girl you like most, not in this group." I said, handing him his phone, which was near Bakugo, but closer to me than him. He nodded, and called Uraraka. "Hello?...Hi!...Ya, it's the guy you called yesterday. I have your results. You have STD'S." He said, and hung up. We all laughed, and Kiri ended up having to pause the game. His mom had finished dinner, and he wanted to watch a movie.

We ended up sitting on the couches, and turning on 'Aladdin' because everybody liked the original way better than the new one. Kiri sat next to Bakugo, Jirou sat next to Kami, and me, Mina, and Sero sat on the big couch. We all ate the Sushi and Steak that Kiri's mom made. After we were done eating, and finished the movie, we headed to the guest room, because that's where everyone would be sleeping.

There were 2 beds, and a small couch in there. Kami and Bakugo took the beds, and Jirou took the couch. Me, Mina, and Sero took the floor, which was comfortable because of the carpet that was in the room. We all sat in a circle in between the beds.

"Guys, I wanna try 7 minutes in heaven." Kami said. Everyone agreed, except for Bakugo. "Dont we need more people for that?" He said. Kiri nodded, and made a few phone calls. It wasnt that late, and we were able to make some changes. He ended up calling Todoroki, Iida, Midoria, Uraraka, and Asui. These were the final sleeping arrangements. Kiri, Bakugo, Todoroki, Sero, and Kami in Kiri's room. Everyone else in the guest room. Iida and Midoria took the beds, Jirou still on the couch, and me, Mina, Asui, and Uraraka took the floor.  We all sat on the floor in between the beds, in a circle, with a hat in the middle of us.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" Kiri asked. Nobody answered. "Okay, guess I'll go." He said, shoving his hand in the hat. He pulled out a tiny jar of gunpowder, and put it back. He walked into the closest, and shortly after, Bakugo walked in. I closed the door, and set a timer. "7 minutes guys!" I said, sitting back down. "Who's the least innocent here?" I asked? Mina raised her hand and I nodded. "You have the job of opening the door. I'll open it for your turn if I'm not in there with you. If I am, Jirou you open it." I said, pointing to her. She nodded, and we just sat there, waiting for the timer. We were all sticking at some point, when we heard a small moan. OMG I SHIPPPPP! I internally squealed. The timer soon went off, and Mina opened the door, only to find Bakugo and Kiri making out. All the girls squealed, while the boys just sat there. We all shipped it, whether they liked it or not.