Bedtime

"Seriously Frank, please get out. We're in the middle of something." I groaned, leaning back against the couch.

"You think I don't know that?" Frank replied. "I don't care that the two of you were about to bang, I need you to come get pizza with me because its ten dollars off if you have five or more people with you."

I looked at Ray, who just closed his eyes and sighed heavily. "Pizza does sound kinda good," I mumbled. "We can always pick this up later." He just looked at me. "He's not going to leave mon nounours."

Ray huffed and ran a hand through his hair. "Fine." He grumbled. I pushed off the couch and went to grab my shirt, which was now on the opposite side of the room. I should not have done that. I pulled it on along with my shoes and jacket while Ray got his sweatshirt. He clasped my hand and took me out the door, glaring at Frank. "Mikey and Y/n can go out to the parking garage, Frank stays here."

Oh shit, he's mad. I've seen him get upset at Frank before, but this, this was new. Mikey and I made eye contact, giving the other a concerned face. As we rounded the corner, we heard muffled voices and an 'Ow!' accompanied by a 'what the hell, man!'

We met at Gerard's van. "Hey Y/n!" He smiled at me through the rearview mirror. "Where's Frank?"

"He's uh..." I began.

"He's getting a new asshole ripped for him." Mikey finished.

Gerard laughed and nodded. "And that's why I decided to go back to the van."

"So how much did you guys actually see back there?" I looked down nervously.

"Well, we heard yelling outside the door," Gee answered. "So I left before I had to witness anything horrible."

Mikey cleared his throat and recounted his experience. "Soon enough the yelling stopped, and Frank was going to open the door, but I was like 'no, don't do that' and Frank was all 'I want pizza' and I was like 'Frank no' and he was like 'Frank yes' so he opened the door. Then we saw you and Ray on the couch and he was about to take off your um, your uh, your..." Mikey gestured to his chest to symbolize a bra.

"I get it, Mikes." I stopped him, my face going red. I sat in embarrassment for a moment or two before another memory came back to me. "Wait, why were you betting on who tops?"

"I don't know, it was honestly mostly Frank. He was hellbent on the idea of you being secretly hella kinky or something, but me and Gee were like 'Nah.'"

"So who won?" Gerard cut in.

"Frank." Mikey rolled his eyes. "But it's not like they were even having sex, they were just making out." He turned to me. "So who does actually top?"

"I uh...I wouldn't know." I blushed and messed with my hands, yet again struck with embarrassment.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"It's just not something we've ever done." I clarified. "We've gotten close a few times. In fact, we got close recently, but we were interrupted."

"What interrupted you?" Gerard inquired.

"A dwarf and his friends who wanted pizza." I deadpanned, looking Gee straight in the eyes.

"Oh." Gerard thinned his lips and looked out the window. "I see."

Soon, Ray emerged into the garage, followed by Frank, walking with his tail between his legs. When Ray opened the door, he slid in next to me and kissed my cheek, melting his irritated face into a loving one. Frank climbed into the very back row and pouted, eyes set straight out the window. "Hey sweetheart," Ray whispered in my ear. "Sorry about taking so long."