Rebecca

Ok this is my fist story so sorry if it's bad.

I'm at school and all my friends looked  sad so i ask them wait is roung my friend izzy said that Rebecca died and that she killed her self in the bathroom. In home room on my way the the cumputer lady i see my friend cinnamon was crying and i ask why are you crying she saied i know whait really happend to Rebecca. What happend i said about to cry cinnamon said she hade a sezure  when she was tacking a bath.I brusted out in tears.Me and cinnamon hade go home about 15 min later cuz we could not handel bening at school. When we got to cinnamon's houes we got ice-cream and and rote R.I.P REBECCA on your right wrist in dark blue and purple and posted a pic of her on facbook telling everbody wat really happend to rebecca. On Sunday octobar 12 2014 rebecca died from a sezure in the bath and on Wednsday octobar 15 was her funreal.At school everbody keep asking me what happend and why i left school but i told them nuthing not one word. Yesterday  we all hade a moment of silence for rebecca.Rebecca will and alwasy will be the brightest star in the night sky. 

THIS IS ALL TRUE I DID NOT PUT CINNAMON'S REAL NAME CUZ SHE DID NOT WONT OTHER PEOPLE TO KNOW HER NAME SORRY :) THIS WAZ MY FRIST STORY SO IM SORRY IF IT'S NOT THE BEST