CHAPTER 14|Toga's Boyfriend PART 2

Its the weekend guys and school start back ...and I had to go to a new school since I graduated from my old school but if your asking if I made new friends then yes I did and school so far was...ugh! But anyway lets get on with this chapter.

"So you were a boy this whole time?" Questioned todoroki "yes" " and your now telling us this "deku then questioned "yup" "and-" "alright enough questions but isn't my boyfriend hot " "sure" "what do you mean by sure" "well tbh I thought your boyfriend would look crazy or something " "crazy ? my boyfriend doesn't need to be crazy" toug replied with his usual maniac smile "if you say so... but anyways nice to meet you my name shoto todoroki but just call me todoroki " todoroki said as he put out his hand "...nice to meet you too " toug's boyfriend answered as he grasp his hand and shaked it but instead of pulling away he pulled him closer and placed his mouth by his ear and whispered "you better watch your back because when I'm done with toug your next..."

Todoroki's eyes widened slightly suprised of his words but couldn't help but think " I shouldn't have jinx the crazy part" "todoroki !" "Huh" "you were day dreaming " "oh sorry,deku" "its fine "Its fine" he grinned

"What's happening here "a low voice commanded "toga is a boy name toug and he got himself a actual boyfriend"deku replied as he look up to stare at rabi and notice him and tomoru holding hands which got him to smirk and tease dabi "so what happened there" he was pointing at there hands "n-nothing were j-just doing and experiment"dabi turned red as a tomato replied. "Mhhhmm" deku teased more "a-anyways were going to our room" dabi and tomoru walked but heard still when deku shout and say "Don't be too loud!"

So yeah I'm going to add spice to it and oops you have to see who's gonna die in the next chapter but I can guaranty that it will be one of y'all favourite characters

Bye y'all