난 괜찮아 #001

THIRD PERSON's POV

Bangtan members, staff, stylists, organizers, and directors seem to be busy since there will be only 1 week left before the 1st world tour concert. Taehyung is sitting alone on the couch inside their practice room as he plugged the earphones in his ears and plays a song 'For you' while he sings along the beat while the others are practicing in front of the mirror and giving their best as much as they can.

Taehyung just smiled at them watching his friends who are working hard and he suddenly remembered his dream from last night. A dream that he doesn't want to come true.

"Taehyung-ah." A man called him, his leader, Namjoon.

"Yes hyung?" He replied as he removed his earphones.

"We'll be having dinner later," Namjoon said and a scream was heard inside the room which causes them both to look at it and turns out Jhope was screaming because Jungkook slapped his butt. "As what I'm saying, a dinner later. Same restaurant."

"Alright hyung. Can I go to our dorm first? I need to feed Yeontan." Taehyung responded and Namjoon just nods at him as he walks away from him to continue practicing along with the other members.

"Taehyung hyung!" Jungkook shouted which cause Taehyung to look at him and saw him walking towards him "The staff said we will be having a performance together with Jin hyung and Jimin hyung in our concert."

"We should go practice then," Taehyung mumbled and fix his earphones then hide them from his pocket.
"But I need to go home first, I bet Yeontan is hungry."

"Arraseo, we'll wait for you at the restaurant then go back right after we eat," Jungkook replied and Taehyung just smiled at him as he grabs his jacket and leaves the practice room.

As Taehyung walking in their company corridor he saw a new painting on the wall that has an image of a fallen angel which reminds him of his drawing last night. He quickly takes a photo of it and continues to walk until he reaches the parking lot and searches their manager's car.

"Hyung. Can you give me a ride?" Taehyung said to his manager as he saw his manager standing near his car like he was just having a conversation over his phone.

"Where are you going? I think Namjoon already told you that we'll be having dinner later." His manager replied to him with a monotonous tone.

"Yes. I already told him that I'll be there but I need to go home first. Yeontan, he's hungry." Taehyung uttered.

"Alright. Get inside, I'll wait for you." His manager said as he went inside his car. Taehyung just smiled and went inside the car too.

"I think this is also a good opportunity to talk with me Taehyung-ah," His manager said as he starts the engine and drove off the company. "I mean, I've been seeing you lonely these past few days and I think something is bothering you."

"Nothing hyung. Don't mind me, I'm fine." Taehyung softly mumbled as he looks outside the window and saw how the skies were beautiful.

"You are a wierdo and mysterious guy." His manager replied and Taehyung just laughed a bit at him.

"Hyeong. I miss my old self," Taehyung said while he grabs his phone and earphones in his pocket as he plugged his earphones again in his ears and wears his hoodie jacket. "I hate to say this but I'm slowly getting tired of fighting my inner demons, I bet my members will surely understand what I am facing right now."

"What do you mean?" His manager asked him but Taehyung just ignores him and finally, they arrived at their destination.

"조심해, 형. (Take care, hyung) Thank you for the ride but I think I can manage to walk from here to the restaurant." Taehyung said to his manager and smiled at him.

"Are you sure? I can wait here" His manager said with his worried voice.

"Yes. It's near from here, hyung." Taehyung just stubbornly said and his manager just gave up convincing him.

"Alright. Take care of yourself too, hide your face okay? paparazzi are everywhere." His manager said and Taehyung just nods at him as a reply.

After his manager left him in their dorm he quickly enters the dorm and calls his dog, Yeontan. He hurriedly lifts Yeontan and kissed it on its head.

"나는 지금 무엇을 할 것인가, Yeontan?(What will I do now, Yeontan?)" He said to his dog as he gets dog food from the kitchen cabinet and brings Yeontan down while he gives the dog food to Yeontan.

"My dreams are killing me, it seems like it is true and I don't know how to deal with it," Taehyung said as he brushes his dog's fur and sat in front while watching his eats. "I'm going now. Behave yourself okay? I'll be back soon."

Taehyung said to Yeontan and left him alone as he locks the door and starts walking from their dorm to the restaurant his Namjoon hyung mentioned to him a while ago.

When he saw the restaurant, he saw his members happily eating together but while watching them he remembers again his dreams last night which cause him to stop walking towards them.