Fixin'.

His glasses were so thickly covered with mud,I couldn't help but to wonder how he could even see through them. ''What are you looking at,Squeak?'' That would soon become my nickname,do to the fact my voice was higher then all the other boys. I was also the smallest. I stayed in a awkwardly built cabin with seven other boys and a counsler. We had all been accused of commiting some crime. I walked into Wire's room. He was my best friend here,and would freak out if he knew my secret,do to the fact he's absoultly obsessed with girls,as any fourteen year old boy should be. His dad had bought him Playboy's every week and sent them to him,so he had a little collection of them stacked in the corner of the room. I plopped on the bottom bunk,belonging to a boy called Jerold,to whom I haven't met yet. 'Jerold hasn't finsished yet,he's usually last.' By finishing they meant his labor,since it was my first day,they decided for me to just get comfortable with my new suroundings. I had already seen my room earlier that day. It was small and dirty,just like the rest. I was on top bunk,and a boy they called Seven was on the bottom. Seven and Squeak,Squeak and Seven. How adorable,right? Wrong. Anyway,let's start my story from the beggining. Why I'm stuck here.

My dad's a strict man. He's 6'7,230 pound monster of a human. Being the person he is,he decided to send me off to where I can get 'tougher' and 'mannerable'. The thing is there's not a tough enough place for girls. So he sends me off to a boy camp. Who cares,right? The other thing is,there's also not a place that's willing to accept girls. So I become a boy. Not really,I mean...I still have female genetalia. I just look like one. I decided to have what most call 'The Bieber' haircut,because honestly,it goes both ways. Sorry Bieber Fans. Oh,one more thing,you have to do something bad to get here. Something naughty. Diabalicle. Illegal. That,I can accomplish. I got my hands on some weed,which is suprisingly not hard to do,and got myself sent here,a background story and everything. So now I'm little stoner kid. Which,I'm also okay with. Being scrawny and boyish,I fit right in. Being bisexual helped too. It's easier to talk about girls when your actually attracted to them yourself. I'm not your sterotypical girly girl who can't act like a boy because she's too mannerable and proper to burp once in a while or go up to other cute girls and flirt like there's no tomorrow. Not that there's any girls here,anyways. Unless there's another disrespectful boyish girl sent here by her rude father. I dunno,it's possible,but not likely. This place actually wasn't all that bad,the guys weren't that tough,the counslers were nice,and the labor was managable. Whoop dee damn doo. I feel soooo punished. Well whatever,tomorrows my first day of labor.