The First Night Out.

Katias PoV-

"Let's go get ready!" Charlotte and myself said running upstairs with the pizza we just had delivered.

"I'm so excited for Greece! Its gonna be mental like" I smiled taking a bite.

"Remember our first lass' holiday" Char laughed and I joined her.

"Rather not babe" I smirked and we both giggeled.

We had agreed being the only girls in this room was good because we had so much space to get ready. Aaron had moved rooms for some reason and we put his bed outside the room because well ... nobody else, thanks!

We sat for a couple of hours, applying fake tan, sorting our hair extensions, putting on wer eyelashes, and deciding what to wear.

We decided to match tonight like.

Charlotte curled her blonde hair and looked flawless, she was wearing a black bralet with a gold strip around the loveheart chest. And then a black skirt, and black frilly socks and black converse.

I decided to straighten my hair, which is a darkish blonde colour and apply my makeup, I wore the same bralet and skirt as Char but wore black stilettos instead.

"You two scrub up well in this house like" Scott winked swaggering through the door and we laughed.

"Your ready?" He asked us and we nodded.

Me, Scott, Gary and Charlotte headed out. The others were still getting ready but it was 10 o'clock so fuck that, we're off to party like!

"Are you's pulling" I asked.

"Oaft aye man, just depends who" He winked and I kicked him.

"Hmmm...maybe..." Gaz and Char smiled.

"Ooooo" Me and Scott whistles making everyone laugh.

We got out of the taxi and into the club, right past the que. How I loved being VIP...

We went inside and the music was bouncing, me and Char started dancing with each other, and turning the boys on all around us obviously...Kiddss.

Scotts GSM (Green Screen Moment)
"I would of sucked meself off watching that like!"

We headed out onto the dancefloor and I saw Katie. I gave her a huge three way hug with Char before inviting her and Mel back to our area.

Scott immediately moved in on my sister, and Gary and Charlotte were having a proper heart to heart, so me and Mel went on the look for some talent.

I found a boy, spiked light brown hair, gorgeous blue eyes, ripped, wearing chinos and a tight T-shirt, and started talking to him. He clearly wanted me to be drunk, so we went to the bar.

Couple of Jägerbombs later, and a few glasses of something or other, I was a bit mortal and want sitting on his lap tashing on with him.

We got up to the song Wiggle and I grinded on him until I decided it was time to go home. I kissed Char and Katie and told them all I'd see them back at the house.

When I got back I was the only person in the house, and took Jake out to the shag pad, or the buckin' bungalow as everyone called it.

I pulled down the blinds and seduced Jake. We were over before anyone was back, so I kissed him goodnight and went and changed into my basketball vest and short shorts. I took my blanket and phone down stairs and sat on the beautiful white couch and watched the tele for a bit.

Soon, Gary walked through the door. Just Gary, and he ran up the stairs and appeared 2 minutes later, topless, wearing light gray trackies and lay with me and stuck on Insidious. I was terrified.

Gary's GSM
"That was dead cute like, but I know she's Charlottes bestfriend ever"

I turned over and faced Gary before hiding my fave in his chest, he laughed.

"This is so scary" I told him and he smiled.

For a minute, I wanted to lean in, but Char held me back. I couldnt do that to her. I've known her for 20 years. Well I don't remember being 1 but still...

"I want to" I told him and bit my lip.

"So do I but.." He smiled.

"Charlotte, I know" I answered before flipping back over.

Next thing I know Gary flipped me over and was on top of me, then leaned down, and next thing I know we were tashing on.

"You've left me breathless..." I said smiling.

"Your an amazing kisser" He smirked.

"Hmm, not too bad yourself Beadle" I winked.

"I'll tell Charlotte" I said.

"We both will" He corrected and I laughed before snuggling back down again and hiding my eyes from this film.