Arriving...

*Buzzzz*

My phone had this thing for bullying me in the morning. I moaned.

"Katia! You need to go! Charlotte's going to be here very soon!" My mum shouted up the stairs to me and I sighed.

I shoved everything in a few cases before my mum giving me a lecture about being careful in the house.

The doorbell rang and I ran to answer it.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Me and char screamed hugging each other.

"It will be amazing to have my bestfriend in the house with me!" Char smiled and I winked.

"I love what your wearing" I complimented her. She was wearing a red bodycon dress and our matching studded ankle heels.

"I could say the same babe!" She said winking at me. I was wearing a cropped top and mini skirt which were both white with a super man badge on the top, and the same ankle boots as char.

"let's just go!" I smiled getting my cases in her car and grabbing my bag and phone before kissing my mum and dad and twin sister goodbye before Charlotte did too since she was practically a triplet to me and Katie. I know I know Katie and Katia, its cringey!

We got in Chars car and blasted the music before heading off to the house.

We were the first there, and took a cute room and decided that we'll see who sleeps in there.

As I poured us some champaign, I asked Char about Gary.

"Charlotte, do you know that I know Gary?" I asked, not wanting her to be upset.

"Of course I do!" She smiled and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I just don't want to loose you, ever so we need to always fill each other in ok?" I asked.

"I drink to that one!" Char laughed.

Just as we sipped the door opened and in came Gary and Scott with a new boy.

"Hello gorgeous" Gary greeted me and I gave him a hug as the new boy went to Char and I winked at her and she nodded.

"Hello...My names Scott, pleasure to meet you" He said winking at me.

"Fuck off, you can have her twin sister" Gary laughed and Char and Gary reunited.

"Us three in your room?" Gary asked as if he was looking for approval.

"You've moved yourself in already!" Charlotte laughed.

Well that was settled. Everyone else arrived. Marnie, Holly, James, Vicky, and Kyle.

This series was going to be so much fun!